What do you drink throughout the day? (pic)

RoboShark

Nov 14, 2011
CA
Real Name
robert harrington
Business Location
United States
I fill up my 85 oz Bubba keg with ice water then add 2 scoops of powdered Gatorade. If I have multiple jobs this could be gone shortly into # 3. Then it's water. Everyone here should have a Bubba keg it holds in the cool and is easy to drink while driving

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States

TimM

Sep 9, 2007
Ogden Utah
Real Name
Tim
Business Location
United States
On most days I drink this.keeps me going
sa7y3y4a.jpg

www.priceisrightcarpetcleaning.com

Reactions: cleanin Green

ronman

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
Ron
Business Location
United States
It's hot and humid here, and i sweat like a ho in church, so I literally lose 4-5 pounds a day when working.
I fill a 1/2 gallon coleman cooler with reverse osmosis filtered water from my filter, and cut 3 limes in half (10 for a dollar at the produce stand) use a teaspoon and squeeze all the juice and pulp into the water, drop 2 1/2 sections of limes into water, add sugar to taste. (about 3/4 cup for my liking)
Put it in the frig before bed, and its nice and cold when I leave in the morning.
I need a gallon size though, as I drink the 1/2 gallon by midday.
You can cut down to 1 lime, and about a 1/4 cup of sugar for a slightly limey almost sweet drink if you want less sugar.
I find the lime drink is the very best thirst quencher I ever had.
I've tried cold herb teas, lipton tea, red zinger, you name it, I bought a variety pack of flavored tea bags, and tried them all, nothing beats lime or lemon for quenching your thirst with no aftertaste.

When I'm working hard I like to fill up on liquids throughout the day. I drink a lot of water but that gets old. And it seems most convenient stores sell the same over sugared crap. But over the last year or so I've been keeping Honest Tea in the cooler in the truck. Love this lightly sweetened stuff.

What do you drink...in the day?

View attachment 12437

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought that was a pic of the inside of my van!! Lol. I do straight up water, soda just makes me thirstier.