FB - What do you charge for Strip and waxing? :) | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

FB What do you charge for Strip and waxing? :)

T

Troy Baxter

It's so tough to get a decent price for it. Since you got Joe blow who needs 500 bucks he is going to give it away. Example I had a job of about 3k square feet to do and I offered to do it for 1500 since it is down the road from me, they said I was to high and that they had a guy who could do it for 500.

J

Jeremy Vandergugten

$.80 to $1 square foot for stripping and 4 coats of finish is what I am doing now..

J

Jeremy Vandergugten

I had esp about this one Knew Jason Miller was gonna chime in!

B

Brad Macauley

I start at $.50 per sq/ft and go up if there is more than 3-4 coats of old finish to remove. Also have a $250 min charge for anything less than 300sq/ft.

D

Damion Nixon Jones

Depending on the size , buildup, and other things.... Like furniture and how flat the floors are

M

Marc Jacobowitz

What about Mexican Saltillo that has acrylic sealer . Uneven, large grout lines and most has to be stripped by hand anyone do these tiles?. Messed around with them some years ago ,labor intense. All dirt needs to come off these tiles .who's charging what?

M

Marc Jacobowitz

I start at .60 for standard tile & Grout. Mexican is much more involved. I would start at $1.25 sq ft and up depending on condition of floor ,sealer ,complexity, etc.

D

Dorrie Rousch

$1/sf for VCT, more if a lot of old buildup along the edges. Leave the cheap jobs for someone else.