What do you charge for office chairs? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

What do you charge for office chairs?

beau

Jun 5, 2015
BC, Canada
Real Name
Beau Phipps
Business Location
Canada
Hey guys, just wondering what everyone's ballpark ranges for office chairs are? Got asked for a quote to clean 60 of them. Not sure what i should price it out at in all honesty, any idea's?

Red in color, simple design,(Clothe on the back as well)

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
It depends on how many there are to be cleaned and how long each one takes. If there's less than 10 chairs I'd be $15 each. For 60 chairs I would drop it down to around $8 each. Over 100 chairs I'd maybe go down as low as $5 each only if I had to in order to make the sale, I'd still try to keep it around $8 a chair.

Here's one where I did 250 chairs, I charged $5 each for these.

Reactions: Dafloorman

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Todd those are very similar chairs as the ones they have! Okay, I was leaning in the 8-10$ range so thanks for the replies guys!
$8-$10 is right on.

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
It depends on how many there are to be cleaned and how long each one takes. If there's less than 10 chairs I'd be $15 each. For 60 chairs I would drop it down to around $8 each. Over 100 chairs I'd maybe go down as low as $5 each only if I had to in order to make the sale, I'd still try to keep it around $8 a chair.

That looks like a mega church Todd!

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor

The more chairs the less you charge good work todd. And great advice i do a little cheaper than that.

Reactions: Todd the Cleaner

ferryew

Feb 3, 2020
Real Name
dave
I think price depends frim kind of reclienrs. I usually clean all office chairs by myself, but lately can not clean aone of them and bought new one. I found it here and will order on amzon.