What do I do with this ?

ero

Dec 4, 2016
Real Name
Eric Rojas
Needing a little help with this one, planning on using high PH with a CRB and HWE with acid rinse then misting with coffee and stain remover for browning....

ero

Dec 4, 2016
Real Name
Eric Rojas
You have a great plan,
add oxygen or osr to prespray and you might remove the other colors there in one shot. If you go heavy on acid rinse you may not need to treat browning. Good luck!
Heavy on the rinse? Like more GPM? If so what gpm would you recommend?

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
You could bump up gph on the dial or mix the concentrate with a heavy hand. I personally do the later as needed. I replace my higher pH 5 gal hedpack extraction container with my little upholstery bucket when I mix up an acid rinse, especially when prepping fibers for protectant or when brown out is a concern. Most earth tone fibers I think look better when left on the alkaline side and since that's what I predominantly run across I don't have a separate acid rinse hedpack. I try to mix up exactly what I'll need for the jobs needing low pH (like the one you have, when applying protectant or blue/gray carpets).

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Tripple up on your chems, add peroxide to it and scrub it twice then extract,,, don't forget to get paid,,,, if you add peroxide you wont need to use a rinse and it wont brown out on you.

Reactions: ratfool

ero

Dec 4, 2016
Real Name
Eric Rojas
Tripple up on your chems, add peroxide to it and scrub it twice then extract,,, don't forget to get paid,,,, if you add peroxide you wont need to use a rinse and it wont brown out on you.
Tell me more on the peroxide ? What brand ? How much and where

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
if there is a carpet supply buy the powdered peroxide ,,, but if you cannot find peroxide you can always go to walmart and but like 6 of them,, they wont bleach out the carpet I promise and add to hydroforce or porty tank

Reactions: Common janitor

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
but make your chems strong, I know that kind of carpet well and it cleans up great but you have to make your chems stronger...

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
Yep , pre spray of choice and spike with Citrus Solve and Matrix Miracle . All Fiber Rinse .
High PH ?? .......... Meh , maybe not so much .
All the Best , Ed

Reactions: ratfool

ero

Dec 4, 2016
Real Name
Eric Rojas
if there is a carpet supply buy the powdered peroxide ,,, but if you cannot find peroxide you can always go to walmart and but like 6 of them,, they wont bleach out the carpet I promise and add to hydroforce or porty tank
Is boostall from bridge point a peroxide ? I have that

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Sodium perborate is used as "dry" peroxide in commercial laundry facilities, household laundry products and our chemicals. If you look around for some you can find it's very affordable.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
I would keep the pH moderate - 10 to 10.5 range. When the pH is too high, it encourages brown out because it can chemically burn the very limited amount of dye in white carpet.

There are 3 ways to remove heavy soil - pH, surfactants and solvents. I would use a prespray with more surfactancy and some solvent rather than pH.

I agree with adding Boost All or another oxygen / peroxide product.

Reactions: ero