What difference did you see...in...

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I received my tmf blue wand today, so sweet. I will try it tomorrow and I will use it for a while to judge, if it is good then I will buy another one as a back up.
Nice wand! Looks really nice! Please give us your full reviews. Was it 600.00???

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
It was about $1400 including shipping. I am long enough in the business to have that kind of budget.
DAAAAAAAAAM FEDRI!!!. That's alot of money!!! Does it have motor on the back???? Lol.
Ok so is this the dang pro wand??? Ingot to hold one and push it around a little. It does feel very precision for sure.
I heard that's why they call it dang pro. Because when you get the bill you say....
Daaaaaaaaaaaaang!!! That's expensive!!! Lol.
So will you try it out tomorrow?? Please keep me informed fedri how you like it.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
DAAAAAAAAAM FEDRI!!!. That's alot of money!!! Does it have motor on the back???? Lol.
Ok so is this the dang pro wand??? Ingot to hold one and push it around a little. It does feel very precision for sure.
I heard that's why they call it dang pro. Because when you get the bill you say....
Daaaaaaaaaaaaang!!! That's expensive!!! Lol.
So will you try it out tomorrow?? Please keep me informed fedri how you like it.
This is a modified dang pro by tmf. The price doesn't bother me, it motivates me to make more money. Because I will start double wanding starting March of 2019 that is why this is a long term investment. My mytee Bentley is an awesome wand as well, equipment like that motivates me to work harder.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
You got special edition. I saw the video on it. Wow! That's a wand that should last you the rest if your career. Totally rebuildable too. Plus temp gauge too. Looks like all top quality ingredients. Congrats on sweet wand!!

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
You got special edition. I saw the video on it. Wow! That's a wand that should last you the rest if your career. Totally rebuildable too. Plus temp gauge too. Looks like all top quality ingredients. Congrats on sweet wand!!
It makes mine look very plain!!!!

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I used my new tmf wand today. I also have used my mytee Bentley 5 jets to compare both. Mytee Bentley is lighter and shorter because I have modified it and its height fits me better then the tmf wand. The Mytee Bentley with its original glide glides better on polyester carpets then the tmf wand, however the tmf wand glides better on Berber or nylons. The drying between them I didn't see or feel any difference. tmf wand feels more well built then the Bentley, tmf wand has 8 flow and the Bentley has 10 flow, my son have noticed this right away asking me how is it that the Bentley rinses better, I had to explain him about the water flow concept so he understands. Also to mention about the weight of both, Mytee lists their Bentley at 8lbs, I haven't weighed the tmf but I think it is about 10-12lblbs, I think this is good because that weight sits on the carpet nicely and I think that is the reason it won't rattle. Is it worth the $1400? yes it is worth it, the build, glides nicely looks great. All I have to do is shorten this wand with the wand coupler which I have an extra one from Mytee and it will be perfect for me.

I have a video while the new wand on action

Last edited:

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I used my new tmf wand today. I also have used my mytee Bentley 5 jets to compare both. Mytee Bentley is lighter and shorter because I have modified it and its height fits me better then the tmf wand. The Mytee Bentley with its original glide glides better on polyester carpets then the tmf wand, however the tmf wand glides better on Berber or nylons. The drying between them I didn't see or feel any difference. tmf wand feels more well built then the Bentley, tmf wand has 8 flow and the Bentley has 10 flow, my son have noticed this right away asking me how is it that the Bentley rinses better, I had to explain him about the water flow concept so he understands. Also to mention about the weight of both, Mytee lists their Bentley at 8lbs, I haven't weighed the tmf but I think it is about 10-12lblbs, I think this is good because that weight sits on the carpet nicely and I think that is the reason it won't shatter. Is it worth the $1400? yes it is worth it, the build, glides nicely looks great. All I have to do is shorten this wand with the wand coupler which I have an extra one from Mytee and it will be perfect for me.

I have a video while the new wand on action
Wow!! That wand is soooooo nice!! I hope mine is half that nice.
I messed around one at a janatorial supply shop. It was 24" head and probably not the special edition.
Looks super nice fedri. And super cold there too!!! So you think it
What do you mean by shatter??? Your other wand broke apart??
Thank you

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Wow!! That wand is soooooo nice!! I hope mine is half that nice.
I messed around one at a janatorial supply shop. It was 24" head and probably not the special edition.
Looks super nice fedri. And super cold there too!!! So you think it
What do you mean by shatter??? Your other wand broke apart??
Thank you
Sorry what I meant is rattle.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
On its own, wand design is going to have the least impact on cleaning if the power before the wand isn't there to begin with. Swivels, temp gauges and glides don't clean faster or deeper, but clean easier with extra information.... A proper wand without a candy ass glide actually cleans deeper, that is inescapable. I'm not going to make any extra forum friends by stating the above aloud.... but it is what it is. The ONLY part of the wand that has the biggest effect on results is the plenum design. 2" tubes with systems that can accommodate the airflow low to the floor and slightly enlarged at the front/middle part of the plenum of the tube interface will extract the most efficiently especially if not jetted equally across the interface i.e slightly higher flow closer to the tube and slightly less to the outside for the most equal distribution of flow and the least amount of "clean streaking". 1½" tube wands on systems capable of more "work" are built in system drags and take away from overall performance that could be better spent instead of preloading the system 60" to soon IMO.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
On its own, wand design is going to have the least impact on cleaning if the power before the wand isn't there to begin with. Swivels, temp gauges and glides don't clean faster or deeper, but clean easier with extra information.... A proper wand without a candy ass glide actually cleans deeper, that is inescapable. I'm not going to make any extra forum friends by stating the above aloud.... but it is what it is. The ONLY part of the wand that has the biggest effect on results is the plenum design. 2" tubes with systems that can accommodate the airflow low to the floor and slightly enlarged at the front/middle part of the plenum of the tube interface will extract the most efficiently especially if not jetted equally across the interface i.e slightly higher flow closer to the tube and slightly less to the outside for the most equal distribution of flow and the least amount of "clean streaking". 1½" tube wands on systems capable of more "work" are built in system drags and take away from overall performance that could be better spent instead of preloading the system 60" to soon IMO.
Agreed. I'm going from a 14 to a 12 and 4 jets instead of two.
I'm also upgrading to a much better plenum design then what I have now. I originally opted for no glide.
However, the dealer told me if I decide for a glide later it would cost me over 50.00 more. So I said what they hell I will try it.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Jim,
I understand exactly what you said. The swivels, temp gauges, glides etc. Are all options. Options, toys, whatever you want to call them.
I will say this. I like my Ford xlt diesel truck alot. I dont need the extra gauges to get the performance out of the truck, but they sure make it nice!!
Without the power to begin with, changing Wands is not going to make a big difference if any.
I'm better matching up my wand to what I have. As the wand I have now is too big for my machine and i wanted more jets.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Jim,
I understand exactly what you said. The swivels, temp gauges, glides etc. Are all options. Options, toys, whatever you want to call them.
I will say this. I like my Ford xlt diesel truck alot. I dont need the extra gauges to get the performance out of the truck, but they sure make it nice!!
Without the power to begin with, changing Wands is not going to make a big difference if any.
I'm better matching up my wand to what I have. As the wand I have now is too big for my machine and i wanted more jets.
Thank you jim for all the help!! I just want to get closer to the advertised edic numbers they claimed for my machine. 189" lift I think it was.
I'm sure(I would hope) that these manufacturers try and strike a balance between getting good lift/cfm and not beating the motors up too bad so you get some life out of them.
I think mine are guaranteed for 5 years.
My wand is in california now on its way to me. Man, I hope its half as nice as fedri's and i will be very happy!
Im excited to do some comparisons against the old wand I have. It's not a fair comparison for the old wand, but I want to see how much drier the carpet comes out.
Maybe a timed test? 10.swcond spraying water on a carpet in. Measured area. Then 10 seconds in that same measured area vacuuming it out. I think I have a tall plastic container I can put in my tank below the input elbow. So not only can i measure dryness on the carpet, bilut I can measure water amount pulled out!
Should be a interesting little test!

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
The welds are so nice. And the glide must be new. It's one piece now. No gaps on the ends either. So I should be able to remove it if I want it off with no problems or holes.
20181215_130106.jpg