What difference did you see...in...

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Man I'm excited to get my wand new wand. I hope santa delivers by next friday!!! This thing is ooooozing with titanium too even the jet bar is titanium!!! And those welds are sweet man.....really sweet.......lol

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Man I'm excited to get my wand new wand. I hope santa delivers by next friday!!! This thing is ooooozing with titanium too even the jet bar is titanium!!! And those welds are sweet man.....really sweet.......lol
Thanks for the help Ed!!! I think I made a wise choice.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
So the guy that sold.me the wand told me a 1.5 to 2 inch upgrade will give me another 15-20% boost!!! Butnim thinking if I just use my 25 footer I'm going to like the upgrade. One step at a time....

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Alrighty then!! Today I called and ordered the glide for the wand. So they will put it on at the factory. Also, a size adjustment as I am 6'2" tall.
Wand w I'll ll be shipping out Thursday. I'm kinda glad I got the glide for it. I have been told by a few people the glides are great and work very well.
Coming from the factory in Oregon. I'm in california. Should only take a few days to get it. Mayne three with holidays!!

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Alrighty then!! Today I called and ordered the glide for the wand. So they will put it on at the factory. Also, a size adjustment as I am 6'2" tall.
Wand w I'll ll be shipping out Thursday. I'm kinda glad I got the glide for it. I have been told by a few people the glides are great and work very well.
Coming from the factory in Oregon. I'm in california. Should only take a few days to get it. Mayne three with holidays!!
Just heads up, personally I love glides for 2 reasons, glides easily and dries the carpet better, however having a glide on a light wand might rattle on some carpets. Recently I bought a $200 glide for my mytee Bentley wand and it was going well for the last couple of days until yesterday I stared to clean a cheap poly carpet and it rattled so much, I barely finished it using a different technique. So today I have installed the old glide back. Hope things work out for you.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Thank you fedri!! I think it was worth the extra 95.00. Now I'm in this for 680.00 delivered. That's still alot of money! I hope I notice a 680.00 difference in my dry times and cleaning abilities....

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Fedri,
Any tips on setting the spray bar height and angle?? I know these are both adjustable with the mach 12.
Just curious. I guess I can just look at my old wand to get some sort of idea. There are no adjustments on this wand at all.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
A few people said that glide is a nonsense, especially when comes to a drying times. I'm neutral, but in my neck of woods, I would have to practice a lot of vacuuming, which I don't. I used green glide( hybrid) for a while, then decided to make change and go glideless. No matter what wand I'm going to use, I'll start to hate it after a while. It has nothing to do with preference, I'm just at the point that I would like to use motorized, self propelled wand, or not deal with cleaning at all. Too bad that I can't find another me, but 20 years younger and exploit the hell of him...
If you don't mind to share the journey of getting used to glide. It might take a few jobs, as you entering ideal zone, if ever...
Good luck anyway. I hope you love it, otherwise you might be taking glide down or selling the wand...

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Hello Ed on the jaguar 8.4 can I put hot water in the fresh water tank
You don't have to bother Ed with it. It's common knowledge that no matter how premium seals do you have in your head pump, you don't want to use waterr over 150° on regular basis. You can, but than you need to overhaul it sooner than later.
I would say, by using hot water, you'll cut the life of the pump in half, but it might be worth it , if you'd experience better cleaning result with it. With a right maintenance, you might get 8-10 years out of your setup, if you're careful with a water, filters a not banging it around every corner...

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
A few people said that glide is a nonsense, especially when comes to a drying times. I'm neutral, but in my neck of woods, I would have to practice a lot of vacuuming, which I don't. I used green glide( hybrid) for a while, then decided to make change and go glideless. No matter what wand I'm going to use, I'll start to hate it after a while. It has nothing to do with preference, I'm just at the point that I would like to use motorized, self propelled wand, or not deal with cleaning at all. Too bad that I can't find another me, but 20 years younger and exploit the hell of him...
If you don't mind to share the journey of getting used to glide. It might take a few jobs, as you entering ideal zone, if ever...
Good luck anyway. I hope you love it, otherwise you might be taking glide down or selling the wand...
Thank you for the info!! I did not think it would be that big if a deal. Just more suction, a little lighter and easier to maneuver. I guess I will see once it gets here.
It should have what i wanted:
More suction
Smaller head
Easier to manuver
Lighter weight
More jets
And now a glide.
So I'm hoping for quicker cleaning with more jets too.

I have a pretty cheapo wand now and it's too big for my portable. Hoping I am not sorry spending this kind of coin on a wand....

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
We keep 2 wands on the van one with a glide and one without. The glide is on a 14" Westpac that has 4 jets. We use this wand for most polyester carpet as well as berber. The one without the glide is a cheaper 12" 2 jet wand that came with the TM and we prefer to use it on nylon and jobs that need flushed more as the 2 jets are a bit higher flow.
I do not see any difference in dry time with or without the glide but the Westpac is a bit heavy and with our 47 blower running 4 to the door it gets hard to move at times.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I will keep my 14 just as a back up. But i will compare just for the sake of going from a 14 to a 12. Just putting my hand over the slot may be able to tell a difference.
You have to adapt to what you have and use. If the pots still dirty, keep scrubbing it until it gets cleaner.
I'm pretty quick now with the larger flatter areas. But I will not rush. I have to feel it's as.m clean as I can get it or I will not be happy.
I'm still getting experience. But hey I got:
Pmf upholstery tool. 179.00
Pmf mach 12 titanium. 684.00
Revolution sprayer
These three things should up my game pretty good. And then I have a rotovac 360i too.
I should be good to go for a while...
When the wand gets here I will post pics for anyone interested. I will do a little review too
Thank you

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
And anyone own the PMF crevice tool??? I want one. I hate cleaning carpets and not being able to get right at the baseboards. I want a tool that makes it quick. any suggestions?

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I like the glide. It looks secured on by screws and looks to fit really nice. Looks like it 2 pieces. Looks very beefy like it will last a long time!!
pmfmachwands_lrg.jpg

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Thank you for the info!! I did not think it would be that big if a deal. Just more suction, a little lighter and easier to maneuver. I guess I will see once it gets here.
It should have what i wanted:
More suction
Smaller head
Easier to manuver
Lighter weight
More jets
And now a glide.
So I'm hoping for quicker cleaning with more jets too.

I have a pretty cheapo wand now and it's too big for my portable. Hoping I am not sorry spending this kind of coin on a wand....
Seem like Oreck is pretty universal tool. I like it too. I'm using it for stairs also and I don't stop there, since I don't have any other 175. Don't want to sound ignorant, I thought that I went trough all pages, I still don't know what wand did you get. I learned about price, is not that cheap, but I missed the manufacturer. Is it swivel, it's Dang wand , 2, 4, 6 jet ? Sorry, I missed all that.
To give you an idea how I handle my wand saga, I have 2 dual jets wands, one generic and one with a gun trigger. Both are set for a #6 flow and have a 1.5" tube. I like the one with a gun trigger, it's well built. I'm 5'11, so I can work with shorter wands(60"l,) but I can handle longer ones, up to 64". Having said that , I love my Ergo Prochem Ti wands, (62") 13.5 " wide, 2" tube. There is big diference in performance in all aspects, the way they suck, broader spray patern (1- at #9 flow, one at #10). I can't go any higher, I'm stiil stuck for one more week with Mytee Escape, which served me great for over 7 years thanks to @ John LaBarbera, but it won't measure up to a custom made 24/47 truckmount, which I'm gonna brag about later, after I get it and my buddy, great@jim nape puts it together for me.
Back to topic , 2 jets wands are around 7.3 lbs, ergos are 9.6lbs and I have another 5 jetter, which is the heaviest wand I ever owned at 10. 4 lbs.
If you ever decide to go with a Ti Ergo wand , I'll reserve you one for the same price you paid for yours. ($600) Just don't ask me to furnish you an invoice. For that price, it should be considered as a gift. This wand was exclusively priced only for you,, should you desire to get it in the future.
Give us a shout about experience with your new toy.
Greetings...

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Seem like Oreck is pretty universal tool. I like it too. I'm using it for stairs also and I don't stop there, since I don't have any other 175. Don't want to sound ignorant, I thought that I went trough all pages, I still don't know what wand did you get. I learned about price, is not that cheap, but I missed the manufacturer. Is it swivel, it's Dang wand , 2, 4, 6 jet ? Sorry, I missed all that.
To give you an idea how I handle my wand saga, I have 2 dual jets wands, one generic and one with a gun trigger. Both are set for a #6 flow and have a 1.5" tube. I like the one with a gun trigger, it's well built. I'm 5'11, so I can work with shorter wands(60"l,) but I can handle longer ones, up to 64". Having said that , I love my Ergo Prochem Ti wands, (62") 13.5 " wide, 2" tube. There is big diference in performance in all aspects, the way they suck, broader spray patern (1- at #9 flow, one at #10). I can't go any higher, I'm stiil stuck for one more week with Mytee Escape, which served me great for over 7 years thanks to @ John LaBarbera, but it won't measure up to a custom made 24/47 truckmount, which I'm gonna brag about later, after I get it and my buddy, great@jim nape puts it together for me.
Back to topic , 2 jets wands are around 7.3 lbs, ergos are 9.6lbs and I have another 5 jetter, which is the heaviest wand I ever owned at 10. 4 lbs.
If you ever decide to go with a Ti Ergo wand , I'll reserve you one for the same price you paid for yours. ($600) Just don't ask me to furnish you an invoice. For that price, it should be considered as a gift. This wand was exclusively priced only for you,, should you desire to get it in the future.
Give us a shout about experience with your new toy.
Greetings...
Thank you lucky! I purchased PMF mach 12 titanium wand
Made in Oregon USA. 7 lbs. Weight. I certainly will post here when I get it. Should be alot more wand then what I have!!!
4 jets fully adjustable jet bar angle and height. I hope it makes alot quicker cleaning and rinsing. My machine has a big heater on it. Wondering if I can get the hot water closer to the carpet for quicker cleaning as well.