What difference did you see...in...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Ok here is the video that I just took of my wand. I don't have to sell it but want to help if you are in a need situation, so this gives you another option. If you decide to go with this option let me know. These wands are very reliable and we'll built.

Thanks fedri. I'm mowing over it. I was set on the mytee but since you told me it's too small. I dont understand why they would not make different sizes...

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Time on any job varies so much and equal results can achieved so many ways. Raw horsepower doesn't always equal optimal results, but I don't see things the same as I used to.
ya you dont need an aero tech, but I did spend many years in the portable game then the ETM game. I was into portables probably 10k+ then ETM after that even more money.

Its amazing that in this business a single TM can produce its value easily in 1 month - $20k, really makes it ez to justify that big money making machine.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
ya you dont need an aero tech, but I did spend many years in the portable game then the ETM game. I was into portables probably 10k+ then ETM after that even more money.

Its amazing that in this business a single TM can produce its value easily in 1 month - $20k, really makes it ez to justify that big money making

Its amazing that in this business a single TM can produce its value easily in 1 month - $20k, really makes it ez to justify that big money making machine.
Why would mytee only make one size length in the 8300 ez wand ????? Dont wands come in different lengths??

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Why would mytee only make one size length in the 8300 ez wand ????? Dont wands come in different lengths??
I know many say the guys rough around the edges but have you checked out Wanders? He makes custom ones and can size it for you. I’m strongly thinking of going that route.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I know many say the guys rough around the edges but have you checked out Wanders? He makes custom ones and can size it for you. I’m strongly thinking of going that route.
Just from what I've read on here about him made me never want to order from him. I've never meet him or spoke to but with so many posts from so many different members about him sealed the deal to shop elsewhere for me.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I hear ya. But reality is I just need a good wand. Sight glass, TI, temp gauge custom made for $600 is pretty hard to beat.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I hear ya. But reality is I just need a good wand. Sight glass, TI, temp gauge custom made for $600 is pretty hard to beat.
Look at Tony Dang wands if you don't know who he is search for him on Facebook. I always see him posting his wands on there.

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
This pmf hand tool with sight glass and nozzle inside the unit it biten!!! You can flush it out like crazy!! The sight glass is awesome too.
Its aluminum so its plenty light enough! So far I love it!!!

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
I don't know what you are taking about?
Every one has their own style. The extra over lapping is not because I am using an etm but because it plays alot of factors, high paying customer, rat nasty, no pre scrubbing etc etc. With my system 200 ft with trex jr with no dry passes I get 1 hour drying time with fans on. Also a super portable doesn't cost 10k. More like $3-4, I don't know why you have to lie.
I do not know who that video belongs to but whoever it is
Honestly, I think they did an awesome job!!

I do not understand why over lapping is not done more often. If I use the wand I find myself doing multiple strokes/passes.