jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Cell phones run our business, but which is the best and which do you use and what do you recommend ?
I have the Samsung s8 but im and going tomorrow to get a new Samsung, what ever is the newest latest and greatest

How about you and do you use your phone for everything like I do

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
I just switched from galaxy s9 plus to iphone11 pro all the apps are better I’ve noticed I phone apps have more features than my s9

JDARNOLD

Jul 31, 2012
Real Name
Edward Arnold
Business Location
United States
Note 8 never had any issues.

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
I use the one that was cheap. It's an LG. This is all I know. Was like $40 if I use their service.

I just bought my first smart phone in August. I was using a flip phone before that.

JDARNOLD

Jul 31, 2012
Real Name
Edward Arnold
Business Location
United States
I use the one that was cheap. It's an LG. This is all I know. Was like $40 if I use their service.

I just bought my first smart phone in August. I was using a flip phone before that.
When you get used to the smartphone you'll never look back

SMCommerical

Feb 8, 2018
Real Name
Mike C
Note9 and really like it. I never used an iphone before so sadly can't compare. I do plan on getting two phones in another year so may get the newest samsung note and the iphone at the same time. I use one for personal and for business.

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
S9. I've dropped it many times and the back is chipped and cracked but it still works perfect. After almost 2 years. I despise apple. Google has kinda followed them in some ways, but I cant stand apples strategy and the way they do things. It's the opposite of how us small buisness people operate.
If apple made a car, they would say, "you can only fill up with apple gasoline. If you dont it will explode and suck." No one would buy it. They are just lucky they have some great programmers and tons of nerds.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Note 10 here, lots of horsepower never fails to do what i ask it to

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
Note9 and really like it. I never used an iphone before so sadly can't compare. I do plan on getting two phones in another year so may get the newest samsung note and the iphone at the same time. I use one for personal and for business.
iPhone has two sims so you can have personal line & business line on 1 phone

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
The Samsung Galaxy Note series has been, to date, my favorite. I still have an old Note 4 at home that I use for storage and backup (and to play games on occasion). Honestly I prefer the flat screens of old over the new curved edges, which make me feel like I'm going to drop the darn thing, but a sturdy case fixes that problem.

The LG V30 isn't bad either, though the software in it can get kind of "hinky" if you use too many functions at once. Never had that problem with any of the Notes.

Actually dropped a Note into a full bubble bath one night, and it survived just fine.

Vizip

Mar 11, 2016
Real Name
Rami Nader
The Galaxy Note models are by far the best phones, literally, the parts inside are always high quality and contains the latest technology. iPhone barely caught up with the iPhone 11 pro max but still does not compare to the galaxy note 10. I love my note because I take a lot of notes and do sketches for jobs and it works really well, i love using the pen too.

Reactions: Mama Fen

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Bamm! Best phone ever created. Nextel bomb proof phone. :D seriously though ide drop my nerd box android in a second if i could use this again.
i355.jpg

Vizip

Mar 11, 2016
Real Name
Rami Nader
old people love iPhones. it's a much simpler operating system to use.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Bamm! Best phone ever created. Nextel bomb proof phone. :D seriously though ide drop my nerd box android in a second if i could use this again.View attachment 87748
When I worked retail management, we had to carry the older "walkie-talkie"-style Nextels around everywhere.

Which made going to the bathroom very, very awkward.

Especially if you were on Vox.

Reactions: keep it clean

OneBlueSummer

Sep 30, 2012
Real Name
Charlie King
I tired some rugged phone's they all suck. Best out there still for what we do is s8 active.