FB - What biz do you use for processing credit... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

FB What biz do you use for processing credit...

• Thread starter M'Kala Jill Whitson
  • Start date

M

M'Kala Jill Whitson

What biz do you use for processing credit cards? We are small small and rarely does anyone ask but want to explore our options. Rates if u don't mind sharing.

B

BJ Bower

Pocketsuite. Their is no rates. They charge the client 3% and you get your whole amount. The payment and scheduling system is only $10 per month which also allows for a booking widget on your website.

P

Philip Wallman

Housecall Pro - the free version for o/o works great for cards and scheduling. TMF can give you a lifetime discount code if you decide to pay for features

J

Jeremy Marquardt

I started with square. It was ok. Groupon breadcrumb payments is cheaper. Now using housecall pro and it's the best of all 3

D

Denise Spurlock

Jill I used Acumen in Wichita - it's owned by Diane Wynn and she's truly a local company taking care of you. I rarely have issues, but they're on it when I need something & I've compared rates to many others and find it's right in line. Acumen is https://acumenprocessing.com/ Hope that helps!

R

Rob Allen III

Use www.tryhousecall.com/tmf - (HouseCall Pro) seriously you can use it to manage your ENTIRE business, we use this in our company and they even have an owner operator account! Schedule a free demo with Roland Ligtenberg Katie Scott

D

Dave Sherman

Square I pay 2.75 per swipe no monthly fees. Most clients end up tipping 5 to 10% so I actually make more money and pay nothing per swipe.

R

Roland Ligtenberg

You should use whatever is automatically connected to your CRM so you can put the CC on file, it auto consolidates with your QBO/accounting package, keeps track of it so you can get it as a tax write off..... like HCP :)