What advice and method can you share with me to start getting commercial clients?? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

What advice and method can you share with me to start getting commercial clients??

mspclean

Jul 16, 2019
Real Name
Freddy
I'm not asking you how to do it. I understand that a good way is to go out there and search for them !! however in order to be more effective what approaches do you use??
also what other methods have you guys used besides walk ins?
If you got some commercial clients how did you get them? I mean what your story and what good advises are you guys willing to share with me :)

I'm looking for approaches and advises from those who know more than I and are willing to share some knowledge.

Thanks a lot for your help !!

OneBlueSummer

Sep 30, 2012
Real Name
Charlie King
Monster energy drink, a plantronics v5200, desktop computer with at least two monitors, then a smile n a dial.

• Haha
Reactions: Odin

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
Easy, talk to insurance adjusters. You'll start off most likely getting overflow work their #1 guys cant get to. Dont turn anything down, bust your ass.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
I never have perused commercial but I do a fair amount of it. Almost all my commercial accounts have come from my residential work.

Reactions: mrotto

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Getting to know the decision makers personally is a great start. Started with my banker, my insurance agent, my doctor, my lawyer, etc. I was active in various school associations that included parents. I got to know key people that way as well. Joined and was active with chamber of commerce, real estate association and such.

Beyond that was cold calling offer to demo an are of their choosing. Would offer to do these right at closing time so it did not require them to stay long. I would be set-up and ready to go as soon as the business closed.

Asking current commercial clients to recommend me to others in their field and circles of friends. Cleaning for on doctor led to doing 7 doctors offices and clinics.