Think of all you do to make the phone ring • lots goes in to that call.I don’t know what to say until I know what their objection is • if there are objections.
• • • if we know how to deal w everything we come across • on a floor or wall • water / fire / funk how can we not know the Other 2/3’s • the human factor • our client
• • • or in this case • our discussion • future client
Understand what they want • listen • answer • book !
• you will book 95% of calls no better way !
Me too • 2% of the time
Please understand • you are doing what is 100% right for you • everyone does the same • you’re cool !I thank them for calling and wish them the best. I don't want to be the cheapest guy they call and if after my little speech they still just want the lowest price cleaner then I'm not it and I wish them the best.
Please understand • you are doing what is 100% right for you • everyone does the same • you’re cool !
• • • but for the new guys • who have little
• • • and others • no experience • I want to encourage them to understand the vital importance of every phone call
• • • as vital as the cleaning • if not more
• • • calls are to be viewed as the precious / vital resource they are • I don’t want them to come away from a discussion like this thinking anything less ! ! !
Honestly the biggest thing is just ANSWERING the phone, I'm amazed how often someones book me with me simply because I picked up and the previous 2-4 guys didnt.
Simply amazing people spending tens of thousands dollars advertising and can’t even answer their damn phone. Makes 0 sense to me.
I personally haven’t advertised for the last twenty years. I just answer my phone. Even when I’m busy as hell.
I stopped by my shop today to move some items. My phone was ringing non stop. I just don’t have it in me to answer on Saturday and Sunday’s anymore. Monday thru Friday we miss nothing!