What’s the hardest stains to remove? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

What’s the hardest stains to remove?

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Sorry Odin, I meant to clean that up after I visited.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
U guys ever work for the obviously divorced single dude and there's just this creepy vibe like the place has been masturbated in countless times.

We had one of those a few weeks ago and there is just something off about this dude. Then low and behold the suspicious living room bottle of Curel. Who keeps a bottle of lotion in their living room next to the recliner?

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Tumeric and mustard are a bytch
That’s one I can actually remove easily. Spray heavy with peroxide and put your urine light right on it. Set the light upside down right on the carpet and leave it for 3-4 minutes then check it. This will actually remove the stain 100%. I’ve never tried it with a peroxide cream, I’d recommend using the liquid.

Reactions: rob allen
Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
VCT tile that is yellowed from rubber back floor mats I have yet to find anything that gets the yellow out. I know that it happens because people put back the floor mats too soon after waxing. I am all ears if someone knows how to get the yellow out.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Jeff ever end up turning over his clients to you?
Some. I have really built up my business here where I live. I considered buying Jeff out but I really don’t want to go back to driving to Vegas every day again.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Thought he was giving it to you. That's what he said, at least but I leaned to take what Kondra says with a grain of salt
He did a couple years ago but then his wife lost her job and he had to go back to work. He just recently closed down again because they are moving to Tennessee and this time he sold the business.