Westoboro baptist church is getting it by Anonomous! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Westoboro baptist church is getting it by Anonomous!

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?
It's westoboro's worst nightmare.

Anonomous will destroy anyone they choose. It's quite frightening actually.

Westoboro was going to picket the school shooting site thanking god for the killings..

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Yeah, I just read the news story on that. Is it just me thinking this, or is mankind acting worse than animals?

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
And when was this "Anonomous" group involved with something like this in the past?

Casey B

Nov 8, 2012
Real Name
yesac
Thanks Torrey. I had my volume all the way up. About fell out of my chair at the ending!

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Anonymous has taken on westboro before. But in a more humble way. I think this time they will not go so easy. Here is a clip of Anonymous hacking and taking down the Westboro baptist churches servers and online presence while they are on live TV.

It is epic.
The very definition of Lulz.
There are factions of Anonymous. some more dangerous from others.
From what I am hearing this latest push against westboro is coming from the depths of /b
For those who are unaware that is one of the Hades of the internet. A dark, underground place. It is intermingled with the fraudsters and hackers of the world. These are not good people as a whole, who at times see an injustice so great that they surface to face it head on.

Well I think this is one of those times.
Sometimes evil is best fought and destroyed by other evils.

rugslayer

Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2009
Pennsylvania
www.johnsoncarpetcare.com
Real Name
Mark Johnson
Business Location
United States
This group (Westboro) speaks the unspeakable. They must be dispatched. I believe in freedom of speech, but this "Church" is beyond arrogance. I hope they get their demise in Connecticut. I hope it does not bring about bloodshed. For anyone outside of Westboro. I just don't see how the Sandy Hook citizens can possibly see a way to allow this group to carry on unscathed. The picture of the poster carrying members is an outrage- where do these indescribable low life pieces of carpet debris come from? I would like very much to meet any of their members. Not for a discussion. My absolute worst would be introduced to them, and I am thankful I do not have a firearm. Take care everyone. (Unless you are a Westboro supporter).

Reactions: jeffk734

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
This group (Westboro) speaks the unspeakable. They must be dispatched. I believe in freedom of speech, but this "Church" is beyond arrogance. I hope they get their demise in Connecticut. I hope it does not bring about bloodshed. For anyone outside of Westboro. I just don't see how the Sandy Hook citizens can possibly see a way to allow this group to carry on unscathed. The picture of the poster carrying members is an outrage- where do these indescribable low life pieces of carpet debris come from? I would like very much to meet any of their members. Not for a discussion. My absolute worst would be introduced to them, and I am thankful I do not have a firearm. Take care everyone. (Unless you are a Westboro supporter).
I believe they are legal and trained lawyers that planned this organization on the premise that they will be attacked and then they sue for money.

They play the "church" or "god" role for protection and heightened awareness.

They want the outrage and reactions so they can flex their legal muscle.

Despicable people.

rugslayer

Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2009
Pennsylvania
www.johnsoncarpetcare.com
Real Name
Mark Johnson
Business Location
United States
I just watched the video posted by Matt. I will not EVER look at the Westboro website. And this woman, Shirley, with her asinine grin, would benefit from having all her front teeth removed. But we would NEVER strike a lady.

Joseph Rogers

Premium VIP
Dec 9, 2010
VA
Real Name
Jim Bob
Business Location
United States
Anonymous is an organization of hackers. I use the word "Organization" very loosely. From what I understand, these guys are the best of the best hackers out there, and they reached out to each other along the way and have formed a group.

The shit they can do is skeery.

If you ever played a game like D&D, these guys are the chaotic alignment personalities.

On another note, for guys like DMReed, Anonymous released an OS awhile back. It's kind of interesting...

ayetti

Feb 11, 2011
California
winecountrycarpet.com
Real Name
Alex
Business Location
United States
I love it! I hate that it brings attention to westboro, but it is good to see a group of people come together and silence a bunch of hate mongers. I also like that it has buried any of westboro's search results for a long time. The only domain of theirs that you can find by googling their name, is the one that was taken down.

Tom@britefloors

May 12, 2012
Kansas
Real Name
Tom Binyon
Business Location
United States
I only wish that Anonymous would do their magic to cut off WBC's electricity, water, gas, cable, etc. The Patriot Guard, amoung many others, will not allow WBC to get anywhere near a church or cemetary where any of the funerals will be held. The anti-demonstration rally in Joplin after the tornado would look like a garden party in comparison.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Imagine what Anonymous could do for a carpet cleaning companies SEO. I bet you could be the first search result for the search term "carpet cleaning" worldwide. No matter where in the world you are if you typed "carpet cleaning" into Google, Clean Extreme would come up...HMMMMMMM these guys are the true SEO ninjas it would seem. That is unheard of to be able to bury someone so deep within the Google searches so quickly when previously they would be first in Google when the church name was entered. They have Google raw cataloging algorithm. They would almost have too in order to do what they have done..

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Imagine what Anonymous could do for a carpet cleaning companies SEO. I bet you could be the first search result for the search term "carpet cleaning" worldwide. No matter where in the world you are if you typed "carpet cleaning" into Google, Clean Extreme would come up...HMMMMMMM these guys are the true SEO ninjas it would seem. That is unheard of to be able to bury someone so deep within the Google searches so quickly when previously they would be first in Google when the church name was entered. They have Google raw cataloging algorithm. They would almost have too in order to do what they have done..
That's interesting to think about.

The owner of a local supply company told me there's a cleaner that knows or has a guy that basically can do that. I argued with him for a few minutes assuming he didn't know what he was talking about and was confusing SEO or PPC Adwords for this, but he was pretty sharp on it and said he swears this guys would supposedly do what ever he wanted on google and make his site do or be whatever he wanted.

Still find it hard to believe but who knows after seeing that these guys can make a letter and put it on a website in minutes like they did to WBC on that video..

Joseph Rogers

Premium VIP
Dec 9, 2010
VA
Real Name
Jim Bob
Business Location
United States
There's an SEO guy on here occasionally that mentioned the ability to do that, once.

ayetti

Feb 11, 2011
California
winecountrycarpet.com
Real Name
Alex
Business Location
United States
Its not anonymous that is burying their search results, it is the syndicated news stories that are doing. Honestly anonymous is just a bunch of DDOS attacks (repeatedly connecting to a server until it goes down).

I like that the attention is on anonymous rather then WBO though. The longer they stay quiet the better in my opinion.