FB Welp the day has come i have lost water pressure in tm i have bled all the lines everything is

C

Chris England

Welp the day has come i have lost water pressure in tm i have bled all the lines everything is priming right just no pressure any suggestions would always be appreciated

M

Michael Garrison

Take head off the pump if you see black stuff on plungers. Than needs seals, but they clean just need replace check valves

C

Chris England

Taking heads off pump now so gonna see whats going on there

M

Michael Garrison

Best way to loose check valve bolts before taking head off

M

Michael Garrison

Break them loose before taking head loose this way keeps you from having use vise or trying to hold with your hand

C

Chris England

so apparently the check valves get caught and stay open when i push the little button on bottom and they need to be replaced. best place to get these that can ship quick i have way to many jobs this week to be broke down haha

M

Michael Garrison

Go to supply store sells truck mounts or pressure washer sunset

M

Michael Garrison

You also could soak them in cleaning vinegar clean them up till you can get them

M

Michael Garrison

Would check see if they have them in stock replace since you have it crack open first

C

Chris England

i called nearest interlink and well there mechanic is out of town this week and they cant find part number to see if they have in stock there are pountless to deal with

Welcome

Welcome to the best carpet cleaning forum in the world!

Support

If you are in need of support, please use the live chat on the store for fast responses.