well I guess I cant be on Amazon Home Services...

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Just a quick look at that and it definitely appears they're rigging the reviews which is unethical and downright dishonest. Looks like those reviews are for all the cleaners across the entire U.S. not just individual companies. At any rate, I'd rather jump off a high cliff than let another company dictate my prices. If I had to start out a new business today I think I'd look for another line of work than go that route.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Reactions: Rick F

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
A customer thinks your going to move a sofa out of the room?

What's included with this service?

• Pro-grade cleaning of carpeted rooms plus 1 hallway
  • One entryway or bathroom can be substituted for a hallway
  • Each room is assumed to be approximately 200 square feet
  • A flight of stairs can be substituted for 1 room
  • Removal of dirt, debris, and stains
  • Deodorizer or carpet protection in rooms you have selected
  • Move furniture out of rooms to be cleaned such as couch, chairs, coffee table, crib... Will not move large items, such as pianos, china cabinets, armories, antiques, entertainment centers, etc...) Will return furniture to original location when cleaning is complete

I think i hate Amazon more each day.

Amazon tells you it takes 3 hours, 2 jobs a day for under 200 bucks.

Maybe Bayzo can live on 100 bucks aday

Last edited:

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
4 rooms for $98 i would rather stay home anyway! LOL
Me too. A Wal-mart greeter or a burger flipper will make more than that at the end of the year most likely. Not kidding either. By the time you figure your taxes, business expenditures, and Amazon's cut you're already in the poor house! You'd have to do a lot of jobs every day to make ends meet. I was making more than that back in 87 and believe me, I was pretty cheap back then and had very little overhead expenses!

Reactions: Rick F

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Amazon like many others has tried to control the market for carpet cleaning and its because those higher up types who attempt this think it's the simplest thing in the world and have zero understanding of the true costs involved.

That being said, when I worked at Oxi it was twice as bad because the tech basically received $20 for completing that job. So only Amazon and Oxi made any money!

Reactions: wandwizard