tyrone

Feb 19, 2017
Real Name
tyrone taylor
okay guys if you have been reading my post you know I've been looking for a truck mount. i think i struck gold (hopefully) i found a 2006 ford e 350 187 on body engine replaced two years ago with warranty. the machine inside id a hydra master direct drive cds. the price is 4K. I'm taking it up to get it looked at today. when we tried to start it it shut the van down. i called a indy they said blower could be ceased. seller told me blower was new and he guarantees its not that. i haven't paid yet and he's letting me drive it to the shop. well i will post later about results

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Okay fellows the results are in. Fresh water tank leaks a little and the van floor board is rusting out machine runs great though
Are you going to make the purchase?

tyrone

Feb 19, 2017
Real Name
tyrone taylor
Here is what I bought (the van) and some equipment I've been had

Attachments

• IMG_6665.JPG
    IMG_6665.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_6667.JPG
    IMG_6667.JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_6669.JPG
    IMG_6669.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_6671.JPG
    IMG_6671.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 230
Reactions: ColoradoCleaner

tyrone

Feb 19, 2017
Real Name
tyrone taylor
I hope you passed
No bought for 3500 and he through in a couple of things. Idk how cheap you bought yours for but no one will sell a van alone for under 2500. The motor has 3 year warranty. I can make my 3500 back off selling the van alone if worse comes to worse. But just curious because you know more then me. If you were new would you not get it if not why not? I paid 3 grand for my portable the wand hose and vacuum.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
No bought for 3500 and he through in a couple of things. Idk how cheap you bought yours for but no one will sell a van alone for under 2500. The motor has 3 year warranty. I can make my 3500 back off selling the van alone if worse comes to worse. But just curious because you know more then me. If you were new would you not get it if not why not? I paid 3 grand for my portable the wand hose and vacuum.
I paid $14k for my van and $19k for my TM. The reason I said I hoped you passed was the floor board rusting out, a direct drive can cost $2500+ to swich to a new van.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
You will do fine. If it runs for a year or 2 its done what you needed it to.
Make sure you save a thousand or 2 back every month so you can replace this setup when it goes boom. They all do eventually.

Reactions: ColoradoCleaner

tyrone

Feb 19, 2017
Real Name
tyrone taylor
I paid $14k for my van and $19k for my TM. The reason I said I hoped you passed was the floor board rusting out, a direct drive can cost $2500+ to swich to a new van.
The machine is running perfect (per Indy) I mean but for 4 grand I'm not mad. They said to take it out put it back in repair floor is 1650 total. But the floors isn't as bad as their making it seem. You can't see inside the truck from
Under it or outside the truck from inside.

Reactions: 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

tyrone

Feb 19, 2017
Real Name
tyrone taylor
You will do fine. If it runs for a year or 2 its done what you needed it to.
Make sure you save a thousand or 2 back every month so you can replace this setup when it goes boom. They all do eventually.
Not trying to make a million dollars just get established, build my clientele and credit then the next I will spend around 16-20 grand. It's a process

Mac M

May 11, 2016
Real Name
Michael McFarlane
Great deal. Even if you only got a year out of it you can look at it like this, $292 a month to make your life easier.... if the vans body is in good condition you can even take out the unit, fix the floor and buy a brand new machine down the road and not have to worry about a new van.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
The machine is running perfect (per Indy) I mean but for 4 grand I'm not mad. They said to take it out put it back in repair floor is 1650 total. But the floors isn't as bad as their making it seem. You can't see inside the truck from
Under it or outside the truck from inside.
I hope it works out well for you, as long as you get a good year out of it you will be in a better position than now :)

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
sounds like a pretty good deal considering the blower is new.

I would pull off everything you can yourself and clean up the machine really well, then get some rustoleum and give it a decent paint job.. a nice bright green would look great!

Some paint on that machine will go a long way and the truck will look 100% better when the customer sees it with doors open.

Having clean well kept looking equipment makes a huge difference in the customers mind, much more than most cleaners think.

definitely paint that waste tank and those hose reels, I do my hose reels every few yrs with fresh black rustoleum. you could tape off the guages etc on the front panel and give it a fresh look too.

congrats!

tyrone

Feb 19, 2017
Real Name
tyrone taylor
Well I took all the hoses off the reels and don't remember how they were hooked up at first. But the vacuum hose won't fit the connector reel on the tube. I just bought the hose. I think I may need a 2.5 coupler

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums