Welfare for Big Business - Taxpayers Have Spent A ‘Staggering’ Amount Of Money On Major League Sport Stadiums

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
The 16 NFL stadiums that will host NFL games this weekend have cost taxpayers nearly $3 billion, a new analysis found.

By Travis Waldron

All told, 29 of the NFL’s 31 stadiums have received public funds for construction or renovation. In the last two decades, the analysis found, taxpayers across the country have spent nearly $7 billion on stadiums for a league that surpassed $10 billion in revenue last season.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/taxpayers-nfl-stadiums_us_55f08313e4b002d5c077b8ac

Federal financing of stadiums, by team

See the federal subsidy to and total revenue loss from each stadium built or majorly renovated since 2000*

https://www.brookings.edu/research/...s-on-private-sports-stadiums/#federal-subsidy

To learn more, download the full paper from Ted Gayer, Austin J. Drukker, and Alexander K. Gold.

You can also download the complete set of data on 45 stadiums built or renovated since 2000, 36 of which received federal subsidies.

The cost of an average NFL ticket for 2014 is $84.83. That's a lot.
Team Marketing Report estimates the Fan Cost Index stands at $479.45, a 4.4 percent increase from last season. That's a lot.

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
I get no welfare, I cant keep a business with out thieves.
I cant hire Lawyers.
I cant afford to pay employees.
I cant afford rent.
I cant afford a car
I cant afford new closes.
I cant afford school
I cant afford healthy food.
I cant afford anything.
But a spotrs players get millions in tax payer moneys?

dam the USA and law makers of the USA, and or the US and world governments.

Send the FBI to investigate ME as I have been Terrorized my whole life by the US and world governments.

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Is the Sock Market really a slave market?
Do you really think we live in a country where a government is for the people by the people, the USA?

USA, is a Land of the free, where big businesses are free to do as they want.

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Welfare recipient and paid Nike Star.
Muhamad's great grand son?
Colin Kaepernick

Colin Kaepernick’s net worth is estimated to be at approximately $20 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. However, this number is only an estimate; since Kaepernick stopped playing football in 2016, his earnings have become less clear.

Kaepernick’s earnings are likely to skyrocket in the wake of his new deal with Nike, in which he serves as the face of the company’s 30th anniversary ad.

1536329734627.png

BasketBall
  1. Showing results for lebron james net worth.

2. LeBron James · Net worth
    $440 million USD (2018)

Michael Jordan
    $1.65 billion USD (2018)

Kobe Bryant
    $350 million USD (2016)

Kevin Durant
    $170 million USD (2018)

Stephen Curry
    $90 million USD (2018)
BASEBALL

1536331431570.png

David Price net worth:
$85 Million
David Price's Salary
$30 Million

Hockey

1536331655040.png

Keith Tkachuk Net Worth: Keith Tkachuk is an American retired professional hockey player who has a net worth of $50 million.

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
  1. Are Tax Payers Subsidizing Edmonton Golf Courses ...
    www.edmontoncommercial.com/are-tax-payers-subsidizing...golf-courses
    Are Tax Payers Subsidizing Edmonton Golf Courses? Posted on June 7, 2018 June 21, 2018 by Edmonton Commercial Golf courses are often owned by wealthy people seeking trophy assets .
  2. ---
  3. Municipal golf courses still squeezing taxpayers - cnbc.com
    https://www.cnbc.com/2015/06/10/municipal-golf-courses-still...
    Even in the best of times, are golf courses the kind of thing taxpayers should be subsidizing? And what about the privately owned, (and taxpaying), courses? Should the government be competing with …
  4. ---
  5. Taxpayer subsidies of Tampa golf courses are on the rise ...
    https://www.tampabay.com/news/business/tourism/Taxpayer-subsidies...
    The number of rounds played on the city’s golf courses dipped from 116,772 in 2012 to just under 90,000 this year — a drop off of 23 percent. When the three courses operate in the red — every year this decade — the city fills in the hole.
  6. ---
  7. Green space, black holes: Subsidized golf courses costing ...
    https://www.deseretnews.com/article/600154100
    Today, there are 60 publicly funded golf courses in Utah, which accounts for more than half of the courses in the state. While some are making money, others are losing cash by the fistful. Some privately owned courses are also barely scraping by.
  8. ---
  9. Subsidizing golfers doesn't make sense - taxpayer.com
    https://www.taxpayer.com/commentaries/subsidizing-golfers-doesn-t...
    City of Calgary data obtained by the Canadian Taxpayers Federation shows that from 2015 to 2017, the city lost $2 million through it six golf courses. Some have argued that the City of Calgary should continue to own and operate these courses at a loss, because they offer affordable golfing.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
If the NFL has 1700 Players per season, and if you divide the ( known )7 Billion in Federal USA Aid to the NFL in the last 20 years, between the 1700 players, that is welfare of 200,000.00 per player per year.

Plus the NFL estimated earrings is over $10 Billion a year.

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
When I cleaned up after sport arena events, I made minium wage and it was a 3 rd shift job, part time, depending on event.
I could not watch events for free.
I made front page article in City newspaper, I was clearing the new sky walk for the rich.

When I made a claim about a body injury, I was asked to prove I was injured on the job, My Clam Denied.

in the last 30 years.
I played no golf
No concerts
no vacations
I saw one Pro Ball Game that my sister paid for when I was watching her boy.