Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
I just saw that @Justin Legend Brands has joined our Forum. I’d like to personally welcome him. I have known Justin since he was 14 and we were working at ACE truckmounts together. Justin has spent his whole life working on race car engines and truckmounts.

Most recently Justin has spent the last several years as the Las Vegas Interlink Supply’s head mechanic. He was the one I went to when I had a problem I couldn’t fix myself. I’m sad to see him go but this is a great move for him. My loss is your gain. I think you will find Justin to be a valuable asset

Welcome Justin and congratulations on your new position with Legend Brands!

May 7, 2018
Real Name
Justin Johnston
Thank you so much Todd! I will definitely miss you and others in the Vegas market, but this was a good move. I look forward to helping everyone any way I can!

May 7, 2018
Real Name
Justin Johnston
Welcome Justin..Tell us about your background?
Spill the beans ...LOL
My background is, I grew up in the garage working on cars with my dad. My brother started drag racing when I was 14, and I helped him build the motor for his race car. When I was 15 I picked up a Camaro rolling chassis and built a motor for it, and started racing when I was 16. I built a few motors for that car before buying a rolling chassis dragster. I built a motor for that and raced it a handful of times before having a few surgery's which caused me to not be able to race anymore. I have helped build a race truck for my dad, and have helped others that race that I have grown to be close friends with.
As far as this industry, when I was 14, I started to get in trouble at school. My dad put a stop to it, by picking me up from school, and taking me to work with him. During summer break, spring break, Christmas break, I worked full time. We worked at ACE building truckmounts. Being 14, I started by sweeping the floors, and helping build the machines as needed. Eventually I stopped sweeping the floors, and started building the machines. I got tired of the repetition, so when there was an opening in the service department I moved over to service. I learned about all the other types of machines, and how to fix all of the other ones. When I was 17 I decided that carpet cleaning was easy, and I wanted to clean carpets. Instead of starting my own thing first, my dad talked me into working for someone to make sure I liked it. I worked for a carpet cleaner for a little over a year and let me tell you... Carpet cleaning is NOT easy. I hated every second of it. So I went back to work for a Prochem and Cleanco dealer in Vegas. I worked with him for a few years, then he started making bad legal decisions not only as a person, but as a business, and bringing his employees into it, and I didn't want any part of that. I knew that Interlink was coming into town so I applied at Interlink and was hired there as Service Tech a few months after they opened in Vegas. I eventually moved up to a Service Writer, and eventually became the Service Manager. My position at Legend Brands became available, and it was a good move for myself and my family, so I made the change. I was with Interlink for just over 7 years, which puts me at just under 15 years in the industry. November marks 15 years.