Welcome to a NEW Location of "The Experience" in Las Vegas Carpet Cleaning Expo | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Welcome to a NEW Location of "The Experience" in Las Vegas Carpet Cleaning Expo

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
The Experience is a thriving show. We would like to thank you for taking the time to read this information and invite your company to exhibit at our shows and sponsor our event. We are opening up sales of our booth spaces and sponsorships now. The Experience Team has made a commitment to uplift and continue to develop the science of the cleaning and restoration industry, allow changes to take place that allow for continued educational opportunities, bringing product information to the industry and by bringing first class events to the industry.

We are very excited to announce that we have a NEW Location for the Las Vegas event in September…. Mirage! We have been working hard on new improvements to the programing and trade show. Our new show will include more hands on education along with written, classroom segments that take the participants directly into the hands on experience. We also will offer our sponsors new opportunities on the trade show floor teaching participants about new products, new technology and educational information.

Our next will be held on September 3-5, 2014. We are looking forward to working with you and appreciate your involvement in The Experience Shows. The Experience will continue to feature our sponsors in our advertising, website, and onsite at the venues. We will also make speaking opportunities available along with company meetings and events in conjunction with The Experience. The Las Vegas show will have approximately 300 booth spaces inside and outside.

Click Here to View the Floor Plan

Please Note: 400 and 500 aisle are reserved for Sponsors.

Please review the information attached for exhibiting information and the various sponsorship opportunities available. Respond to The Experience Events staff of what level of participation your company will have in the 2014 year. Please let us know if you have questions about the opportunities available.

We thank you for your time and look forward to work with you in the coming years.

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
Nice...
How about Ceasars palace lol.
Then we can eat at that buffet

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TMF Forums mobile app

Troyster

Apr 24, 2013
Terrace BC
Real Name
Troy Sims
Business Location
Canada
Yeah remember carpet cleaners are cheap! We can't help it!

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
Lol troy speak for yourself.
Hey prices for bananas have risen. Damn shame

Reactions: Troyster

Troyster

Apr 24, 2013
Terrace BC
Real Name
Troy Sims
Business Location
Canada
Lol troy speak for yourself.
Hey prices for bananas have risen. Damn shame

My motto "Cheap is good, Free is better" has served me well over the years

La Flama Blanca

May 16, 2013
Real Name
Darin
I would like to attend this year and bring my wife along also. What is the cost for the event ?

Sent from my SM-N900P using TMF Forums mobile app