Welcome Rob Mueller (suncarpet) to TMF's moderator team

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I just got home. It wasn't a big deal. Just a spot on the back. I asked her what is was and she had thrown it away. Is was some sort of fly spray for her horses. it was a section about 1ft X 2 ft.

@suncarpet , when are you going to start modding this thread? We are totally off course :)
No, No, No there will be no moderating this thread until @Cleanthread explains the "special rule" that he has with Rob

Reactions: Nomad74

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
:cool::)Fair enough. :cool: But, it does seem as per the new rules. We have several in violation. :eek: This should be loads of fun. Hey, can we drink and post?! :D The rules feel a bit like grade school though, what with them written in red. ;)

:)A big TMFER welcome to @suncarpet. :). Knock em dead kid!;)

As a side note, me and Rob;) have agreed to one undisclosed "special" rule just for me. ;):cool:

You boys don't have too much fun with these new rules:oops: You just might find you turn this place into The Cleaners Lounge:D:confused::eek:
We are still waiting for you to explain this undisclosed "special" rule, we can tell you have been on the forum last night and today so that isnt an excuse.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I only have one rule "treat others the way you want to be treated".