Website | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Website

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I really want a professional website. And I’m sure for $3500 TMF can do that. But does anyone know anyone that can assist perhaps that’s more affordable. I’m separating my company. One part will be my house cleaning, I have a google my business as for it.
The other 1/2 is now for carpets/rugs etc, and I have nothing for it yet.

Reactions: ChrisBMA

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
We do offer affordable packages, our new designs are launching in mid Feb - Would love to get up with you. Send me an email pr@truckmountforums.com

babashrug

Jan 14, 2019
babashrug.com
Real Name
Ali Hafezi
Business Location
United States
Hello

Have you tried building your own website? It's really easy nowadays using services such as Wix, Squarespace, Wordpress etc. It'd save you tons of money and more importantly give you instant access for making updates!

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Naw.... they always look canned

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
Funny thing is I think people prefer a website to look professional AND not look like the million other websites out there.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
100% agree. I dislike generic

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
You can get a really nice website by taking your time, and making one.
WIX is very affordable. But again it will take time, and you just have to be good at slowing down and good grammar. But the fastest way is also the most expensive. I built my own website and have not hired anyone to maintain it except for me. I completely respect and understand why web builders charge so much.

Reactions: dfwpowerwash

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
I taught myself web design in a couple months and im talking custom sites built in HTML/CSS for the most part - NOT a website builder. (Granted I had the time to do so and a bit of an aptitude for it.) I don't think there is anything wrong with various website builders but they too usually have a learning curve. You just want too make sure you can personalize the site and remove anything that represents the site builder on your site.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
there was an article in Cleanfax a couple months back which helped me do a video for my website (opening soon!)

Easy Peezy

You can do it all yourself with a little help from someone that knows their way around building a website. make it known that your doing a website and more than likely one of your customers knows somebody that can help you design it. Video and content you can do yourself.

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Wish I had time.... I’ve been working 12-16 hours lately. I’ve been buying equipment and headed to MI for Carpet Color Training, and More Rug Training. I’d love free time to learn, but when I do anything it’s endless till it gets all sorted out.

Reactions: Select

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Wish I had time.... I’ve been working 12-16 hours lately. I’ve been buying equipment and headed to MI for Carpet Color Training, and More Rug Training. I’d love free time to learn, but when I do anything it’s endless till it gets all sorted out.
It sounds like all your time working is a quality problem to have. Good for you. Im tempted to help 'bootstrap' my business by offering my web services to folks like you. But, then I reason that I will be taking focus off off my business and my business needs all of my focus. Plus, I seem to get most satisfaction working on things for my own business as an owner rather than an employee working for someone. (Although being a cleaner is kind of like being an employee for every customer that hires us!) But you know what I mean.

Of course, I really enjoy helping people also - not to come across as selfish.

Reactions: Scott W

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
It sounds like all your time working is a quality problem to have. Good for you. Im tempted to help 'bootstrap' my business by offering my web services to folks like you. But, then I reason that I will be taking focus off off my business and my business needs all of my focus. Plus, I seem to get most satisfaction working on things for my own business as an owner rather than an employee working for someone. (Although being a cleaner is kind of like being an employee for every customer that hires us!) But you know what I mean.

Of course, I really enjoy helping people also - not to come across as selfish.
I’m just plain whooped. It’s a decent problem to have but I’m about spent. Today was 12 hrs and feels like a vacation day. Finally got home and I plan on hitting the pillow early my friend.