Website & Landing Page Help Please! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Website & Landing Page Help Please!

BizNick08

Oct 30, 2019
Real Name
Nick N
Hey all, I’m really hoping someone can help me or give me some direction with my website and landing pages. I created a website myself (first one) and a landing page. I have a google ads campaign set up by someone on Fiverr. I have had about 25 impressions and 3 actual click through as but no calls. Can someone recommend a professional landing page designer? Or provide some insight on how I can do this better. Here is my website followed by landing page design. AllServEnvironmental.com landing page is AllServEnvironmental.com/carpet-cleaning-2/ Thanks

OneBlueSummer

Sep 30, 2012
Real Name
Charlie King
They have to like trust and respect you before you can expect them to take action. You have three call to actions in a row.. before they have much of the trust and like or respect.
You need to be there standing around with your van or equipment or whatever surrounding you, who are they gonna trust and why should they?
There is no social proof.
You need to tell people to do one thing not three right after another.
Your expectations aren't realistic 3 clicks and no call, dont expect to get a call per three clicks unless your a bait n switch but that's a hole nother time.
Trying to get people to email you for a quote is suicide.

Joe Fries

Jan 19, 2011
PA
Real Name
Joe Fries
Business Location
United States
Nice site but the one thing that stands out to me is that some of your text is overlapping itself. See attached.

Attachments

Hayden Russell

Mar 15, 2020
Real Name
Hayden Russell
Your home-page, while the content is quite generic, is not visually bad, however, your landing page looks like it came straight out of the 90s. I would suggest hiring a web designer that is a little higher quality than what is found on Fiverr.

Making the site more personal will increase your conversion rate tremendously. Put pictures of you and your family on it. Add personal testimonials and stories of how you helped people. I also highly recommend creating a video for your website. Grab a DSLR camera or even just a smartphone and film an informative and helpful video explaining how you will help your customers. Also, film action shots of cleaning carpet ("B-Roll"). You can send this to a freelance video editor or your nephew that is into making YouTube videos (I was that kid). You can then put this video on your website or even run YouTube ads.

If you need any help with your marketing, reach out to me at: hayden@hayden-russell.com

BizNick08

Oct 30, 2019
Real Name
Nick N
Joe and Hayden, thanks for the replies, the site is being redesigned right now so what you guys saw is not what I had before. Thanks for the input though I appreciate it.