FB - We recently switched to using HouseCall Pro as... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

FB We recently switched to using HouseCall Pro as...

J

Joseph Pais

We recently switched to using HouseCall Pro as our scheduler of choice and CRM. I am genuinely impressed. i haven't set up the online scheduling portion as of yet but I do plan to do so. 1) This software will grow your business. But, you have to be willing to spend the money to make it happen. I have it set up now to where I send postcards Monthly and a Thank you card after each job. I am in the beginning phases but can see a real value in maintaining contact frequently. 2) I don't recommend using HouseCall Pros templates for mailing out your monthly cards or quarterly cards. Have a design expert take care of the front portion of the card for you. Make sure to run awesome specials for your past customers and keep them coming back. For the Thank you card using HCP templates is just fine. Bottom line... There is a huge competitive advantage when using a software like this one. Honestly... I should have switched sooner.

R

Robert Allen III

Awesome! Hope you got the 20% off for life discount by using the TMF promo code ;) also we designed our own post cards as well

IdealClean

Sep 12, 2016
Real Name
Regina Helena Santos
Who here uses HC Pro with Xero? I don't want to have to switch to QuickBooks online.. and really like the HC Pro with it's marketing capabilities.. but I know HC Pro does not sync with Xero..

IdealClean

Sep 12, 2016
Real Name
Regina Helena Santos
Who here uses HC Pro with Xero? I don't want to have to switch to QuickBooks online.. and really like the HC Pro with it's marketing capabilities.. but I know HC Pro does not sync with Xero..