We have a Storm Coming !!! Are you Ready?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
We have a storm coming, to Louisianna, maybe Texas but the south east will get all the rain and flooding so, Now is the time to get ready, clean the fans, get your carpet tools ready, make sure you have all your chems set and ready to go....

I am sure you guys up the eastern seaboard will get flooding too !

@Scott W should give us an update on the Interlinks in the path of the storm so we have mega access to fans, dehueys and chems..

Im ready, are you?

I always feel cheated when these don't come to Houston !!!

what is your plan of attack?

OldCarpetVet

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
I know that a flash flood warning was given up where I'm from in New York. It's not gonna be pretty.

Of course down here in Sarasota it thunderstorms every damn day in the summer. I'm trying to figure out what I hate more, thunderstorms every day, or snow storms every now and then. Hmmmmmm.

Yep. It's snow. Okay, off to the beach. :LOL:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
What kind storm Jeff?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I know that a flash flood warning was given up where I'm from in New York. It's not gonna be pretty.

Of course down here in Sarasota it thunderstorms every damn day in the summer. I'm trying to figure out what I hate more, thunderstorms every day, or snow storms every now and then. Hmmmmmm.

Yep. It's snow. Okay, off to the beach. :LOL:
Aren't the thunderstorms just in the middle of the day Rich?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Is it just me or does the weather around the US seem extremely unstable last year or two?

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
No storms here but we do have a reservoir that they are supposed to be draining down here soon. Last time they did this debris dammed up the river downstream and caused a lot of flooding so I'm watching for that.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Strongest winds, rain and storm surge should be in Louisiana and Texas coast over to Houston. Expected to start late Wednesday and through the day Thursday. Expected path will include Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee and the Carolinas over the next several days.

Several tractor trailer loads of fans air movers and dehus headed to New Orleans and Houston. If the storm continues to follow the expected path. We will also be stocking up Nashville and Greensboro. But waiting to see for sure what path the storm takes.