We going to Vegas, we going to Vegas | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

We going to Vegas, we going to Vegas

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Hey can anyone check out the new Mytee steamer for me please? I think it's called the Focus. Just wondering how much oompfh it has coming out of the nozzle.

Reactions: Todd the Cleaner

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
So you are coming.....
I actually like the pool at the Mirage a lot. Next to the Mandalay, it's the best one on the strip.
When I'm there, I don't like to leave the resort just to go to another resort.

Overall , Lake Tahoe has much more to offer as a gambling destination. To me, the two aren't even close.
I'll be in South Lake next weekend with my sons. Wake surfing during the day, and donating cash at night.

Reactions: admin
May 4, 2015
Real Name
Brian Billman
I'm new to the business and am wondering if this convention would be worth the trip, or would it be overwhelming. Ha.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I'm new to the business and am wondering if this convention would be worth the trip, or would it be overwhelming. Ha.
How new to the business are you? Just started a month or so ago it will make you wish you had resources to buy it all.

May 4, 2015
Real Name
Brian Billman
Rob, I am from northern Ohio. I have purchased an existing business which includes all equipment and customer base. I've also been working with the current owner off and on for about two months and he will continue to work with me until I take over in October.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Rob, I am from northern Ohio. I have purchased an existing business which includes all equipment and customer base. I've also been working with the current owner off and on for about two months and he will continue to work with me until I take over in October.
What part of Ohio? I was born and raised in Toledo

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Your money would be better spent coming here and working a week with me.

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
Your money would be better spent coming here and working a week with me.
That is a very pompous statement.
Why would you think that he ( newb) is not in good hands with the existing owner teaching him over the next few months?
I will be selling my business in 5-7 years and I will stick around and help the new owner for as long as it takes ( more than a week). The new owner will not need any other mentor but me!
Wow after proof reading my post.... I sound pompous too:sick:

Last edited:

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
As with many thing, it can be what you make of it. This is an opportunity to meet many othger cleaners and share ideas. It is also a chance to meet many of the top manufacturers in the indsutry and learn about their products right from "the horses mouth."

Can also be a nice vacation if you like heat, pools, shows, gambling, drinks and whatever.

May 4, 2015
Real Name
Brian Billman
Well, I'm going to go. I read the agenda and there is a lot of useful information being presented. Thanks for the feedback. Hey Rob, if you fly me to your destination and put me up for a week I would be more than happy to train with you.

Maximum Carpet

May 22, 2014
www.maxcarpets.com
Real Name
Jeff Hasse
Business Location
United States
I started my business last May and went in September. Excellent convention and you will learn a lot. I am going again this year as a 'seasoned veteran' and expect to learn even more.