We are designing a set of Post Cards for TMF Members | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

We are designing a set of Post Cards for TMF Members

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
We are in the process of designing some print materials for all TMF Members including our Premium Members :)

We need your help, what would you like to see on the post cards, brochures etc?

We have taken photos out in the field per service, making them neutral for you all but really need to know what you want?

I am going for a more MODERN 2014 look so we can move past the old generic 1990s look alikes.

*Soon to offer very affordable printing services for all your direct mail needs as well, shooting for by end of this month.*
Your thread is so generic. This is what I don't want to see with a brochure or postcard. However that will be hard to do. I think setting up the marketing material into niches first then narrowing it down (funnel) effect well help make sure our TMF members are receiving a top quality product. Simplest way would be to start with three or four generic catergories:

Carpet Cleaning
Restoration
Tile Cleaning
Upholstery

From there you can separate into commercial or residential for each.

And it continues from there.

As for modern day look I think you already got that concept down (looks at the TMF magazine).

This is kind of a large project. Good Luck!!

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Any updates on the postcards? I need to mail some out very soon

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States

Anolog139

Nov 7, 2012
Linden Michigan
Real Name
Matthew Smith
Business Location
United States
Here is a crude version of what i mean
Marketing material of any kind is much easier if you have a couple formats, templates to work off.
Not saying any 1 is better then another, its just easier to have system then you plug in the information.

Shane, whats your thoughts on the body section. Me personally, even looking at your postcard on TMF I struggled reading through it before I got bored. Now I hate reading in general so it may just be me, but whats your thoughts? What would be an alternative to this?

Bexiesbruv

Premium VIP
Oct 24, 2013
Real Name
Stephen Beckwith
Just looking at the Bridgepoint offerings and notice they are unchanged from 10 years ago when I got them via Howard Partridge. Seeing them again made me remember why i never used them back then and quite the HP membership.
I sincerely hope we come up with something better looking than those. The pics look like poor quality scanned 35mm film pics.

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
Shane, whats your thoughts on the body section. Me personally, even looking at your postcard on TMF I struggled reading through it before I got bored. Now I hate reading in general so it may just be me, but whats your thoughts? What would be an alternative to this?
First we have to grab attention, then generate interest.
Need some copy to generate interest. How much comes from trial/error.

I can do jumping jacks in the middle of the street to grab attention but the only interest is coming from the policia.
Both need to work together as a team.

Juddey24

Apr 24, 2010
Real Name
Justin McKerrow
Business Location
United States
I really like the idea! I have been looking at postcard mania.com but would love to do them on here!

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Reactions: admin

Carpet Medic Inc

Mar 28, 2014
Real Name
David
You should also do brochures. I am about to start a design because all the carpet cleaning brochures are ancient. I would like something to be able to leave at businesses like the Dentist or somewhere that you spend time in a waiting room. It would be nice tohave your brochures spread out on a table explaining why you should get your carpets cleaned. Especially in doctors offers explaining how it reduces allergies.

Reactions: admin and aloha one

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
Shouldn't we focus on the how to choose a carpet cleaning or cleaning company? Just like HP does. His multi fold brochure seems to work for him.

Reactions: admin and aloha one

Bexiesbruv

Premium VIP
Oct 24, 2013
Real Name
Stephen Beckwith
Shouldn't we focus on the how to choose a carpet cleaning or cleaning company? Just like HP does. His multi fold brochure seems to work for him.
Is that what he does? I thought the main focus of his company was a cold calling dept? I dont know for sure, I just have a recollection someone on a teleseminar that had been on the tour mentioned it.

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
Is that what he does? I thought the main focus of his company was a cold calling dept? I dont know for sure, I just have a recollection someone on a teleseminar that had been on the tour mentioned it.
I have no idea. I was just referencing what I saw him talk about in that 12 minute propaganda of his operations.

Reactions: admin