Ways to increase job ticket averages for 2021... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Ways to increase job ticket averages for 2021...

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
We're firing off an all inclusive room price to see how it will work.

We do everything, customer does nothing.
Rolling it out this spring.

Going to do a set price per room, which will be high but includes everything... super simple for the customer just pick up your undies if you don't want us to see the

who are you targeting w the $ / rm strategy ?

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States

Going to do a set price per room, which will be high but includes everything... super simple for the customer just pick up your undies if you don't want us to see them
I know what you mean. Ive seen so many of them. Mostly women undies and thongs. Very nasty

RamAir.Charles

Dec 29, 2020
www.ramair.co
Real Name
Charles Simms
Add Air Duct Cleaning as an additional offering. Your truck mount can be used or a portable vacuum. Our clients earn up to $500 per hour and usually don't require any additional licenses. Investment is low and demand is soaring!

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Yeah - no joke you are missing some serious $.

If you charge $45 a room. Charge $20 per room to do a Pet Urine Treatment and/or just call it a Deodorizer Treatment but make it clear to the customer it is truly helpful in sanitizing the carpets.

Charge $20 per room for Scotchgard. People usually have the mindset (hey since you're here why not).

If they buy both, combine it into a $30 package (best value deal!)

Now you're getting $75 a room.

Massive profit increase.
I'm getting my customers ( with bad pets accidents) organically, mostly trough the word of mouth ,reviews, blogs, submission forms, etc. My price per room is around $150. What steps should I take to increase my ticket price?
You got to be kidding me!
I know you that you mean well with your advice, but when comes to spot lifting large area treatment ( OSR, USR, UPT, whatever the case may be) there is also speed drying involved, so if were sticking to an average $100-$150 per hour, there you have it. Am I being wrong?
I don't mean discrespect, just being caught by surprise .

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I'm getting my customers ( with bad pets accidents) organically, mostly trough the word of mouth ,reviews, blogs, submission forms, etc. My price per room is around $150. What steps should I take to increase my ticket price?
You got to be kidding me!
I know you that you mean well with your advice, but when comes to spot lifting large area treatment ( OSR, USR, UPT, whatever the case may be) there is also speed drying involved, so if were sticking to an average $100-$150 per hour, there you have it. Am I being wrong?
I don't mean discrespect, just being caught by surprise .
If your price is already $150 per room you don't need to increase the ticket price? This is more for the guys competing in the $40 per room range.

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond

Going to do a set price per room, which will be high but includes everything... super simple for the customer just pick up your undies if you don't want us to see them
I've thought about a White Glove service where we move everything except breakable and electronics.
Interesting to see what results you get.
I've had a few high end customers turn up their noses at the idea of moving their furniture.
I had some who hired movers!

I've also upcharged to cover for a helper and moved the furniture too.

Interesting

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
So far this year VLM pre spotting scrubbing carpets flushing pee and sealing large tile jobs have been a solid approach to making more money.

Last edited: