Mikey34

Sep 23, 2011
va
Real Name
mike Parkinson
Business Location
United States
10k sq ft all hallways, 5 levels

They r going to Install carpet and need all the wax removed.

Any thoughts, supposedly there is water on each level..

Paul Selby

Apr 26, 2013
South Central........Tennessee
Real Name
Paul Selby
Business Location
United States
If you can get your hands on a propane stripper, a monsoon( machine that lays stripper solution) and a good walk behind scrubber, you can really cut your time. Rent if you have to. I always figure what i need per ft² to be profitable then add any chemicals and/ or equipment and get my total bill. Consider how much it will cost for any help that needs to be hired in your ft² pricing and charge accordingly. If it ain't making you money, it ain't worth doing.

Sent from my mind, through my fingers, to your screen using millions of pixels

FloorCareMD

Apr 2, 2012
Pennsylvania
Real Name
Mike Craig
Business Location
United States
Elevators? I would give them two prices. One would be for a real good strip with edges detailed perfectly and all somewhere in the ballpark of $0.20 to 25 per sq.ft.. The other would be for simple stripping, laying the solution out, running your machine over it to remove old finish, suck up and rinse. Nothing fancy. Make this somewhere in the range just below the first figure. You will make a nice profit because it sounds like simple work with no finish applied. I would bet that they take the lower price.

Mikey34

Sep 23, 2011
va
Real Name
mike Parkinson
Business Location
United States
Thanks that's what I needed.
Does that include price for pads and dissolver or stripper?

The guy said I needed dissolver? Is that stripper, or is he saying its a harsher coating???

Mikey34

Sep 23, 2011
va
Real Name
mike Parkinson
Business Location
United States
Perfect!!! They are supplying all the stripper, I talked with him today. Thanks!

I'm thinking of using my 2 17" 175 machines with 19" Black pads do you have any other recommendation?