Water Restoration - Carpet Cleaning - Janitorial Equipment for sale | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Water Restoration - Carpet Cleaning - Janitorial Equipment for sale

abooker

Dec 18, 2019
Real Name
Andrae S Booker
I have some equipment for sale enough for a great starter package for a water restoration, janitorial and carpet cleaning business
  • I have a Water Claw (the real water claw)-brand new in the Box Never Used retail is $500-$600
  • I have a Prospector® PE5003 Carpet Extractor with Heat, 1200 PSI, Dual 3‑Stage with carpet wand and all of the hoses and connectors - Brand new never used retail $3,000+
  • I also have the following: BlueDri Pro Pack 4 Water Damage Equipment Package Retail price is $5000+
  • 20 X 1/3 HP One-29 Air Movers / Carpet Dryer Blower Floor Fan
  • 2 X BD-130 Commercial Dehumidifier
  • 1 X AS-550 Air Scrubber HEPA Air Purifier, Blue
  • The water drying equipment is barely used( maybe (4)- 3day jobs in total) in fact some of the air movers have never been used
  • I'm willing to sell this as a total package or the drying equipment seperately from the water extractor and carpet cleaning equipment please let me know I can be reached at [email protected] 201-824-6555 (by text or call)...serious offers only $4,000 obo. I'll sell it through ebay that way everyone is through paypal or we can arrange to meet or you can pick it up. This is a great deal you won't ever do better.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Where are you out of?

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Ive bought all the equipment my guys in philly picking it up today, he may still have the portable though