Water Otter 4 Sale (best offer accepted) | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Water Otter 4 Sale (best offer accepted)

OCDmike

Aug 29, 2017
Real Name
Mike Webster
Selling new - never used - Water Otter. Best offer will be accepted. (I want it put to good use, not end up in a landfill)
**the unit weighs about 50lbs, so I'd imagine the shipping will be somewhat expensive. Please keep this in mind when submitting offer.

WaterOtter1.JPG
WaterOtter2.JPG
WaterOtter3.JPG
WaterOtter4.JPG

johnp94

May 11, 2010
San Diego
Real Name
john
Business Location
United States
What is your location. Maybe someone local can purchase it. Great item to have. I have two water hogs. They are great for out door cushions. I don’t use power. I just hook up garden hose to it and the water still flows through and I turn on flow with a drimaster upholstery tool.

OCDmike

Aug 29, 2017
Real Name
Mike Webster
What is your location. Maybe someone local can purchase it. Great item to have. I have two water hogs. They are great for out door cushions. I don’t use power. I just hook up garden hose to it and the water still flows through and I turn on flow with a drimaster upholstery tool.
I live in South Jersey. Cape May Court House in Cape May county.
...Like all the way down South Jersey.
That would be ideal to have someone close by interested. I just don't know where to "advertise" the product. Pretty unique item.