Water as a rinse!? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Water as a rinse!?

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
This is very interesting. I have been spending alot on chems. More than my house payment actually:(
If that's true you are either running a massive operation which should easily cover this cost or you need to seriously look at your chemical usage and dilution ratios.

Reactions: Kyle8

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
If that's true you are either running a massive operation which should easily cover this cost or you need to seriously look at your chemical usage and dilution ratios.
I am using 6 scoops of biobrea break in hydro force

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
Is your tip 1:8 or 1:4? Are you topping the container off to a full 5 quarts or filling to the gallon line? (You are supposed to fill to a full five quarts for 6 scoops according to the directions)

What sort of square footage do you get out of a 5 quart container? I get anywhere from 200-400 feet per RTU gallon of prespray/deodorizer/encap/etc. you realistically should get anywhere between 2-3000 square feet easily with a full 5 quart hydroforce (if not more on some jobs)

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
@LookNGood is right. Either you're doing an insane amount of work or you have really, really low house payment if your chem usage is greater than your house payment every month. I would be looking at my Hydroforce and see if it's putting out correctly. There is a simple bucket test that will tell the story pretty quick. Takes about 10 or 15 minutes. You might just get a $hock when you see what it is actually putting out.