Would like to see this in 3D at a movie theater

Movie Trailer 1

Movie Trailer 2

Last edited:

Jim08087

Nov 4, 2014
Real Name
James most
I've never seen a movie, based on a video game, that was any good. Trailers are bad assed though though I fear we have just watched the best parts of the movie.

Reactions: Mike Krall

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
I've never seen a movie, based on a video game, that was any good. Trailers are bad assed though though I fear we have just watched the best parts of the movie.
It is backwards compared to some video games that are made from the movie.

World of Warcraft (WoW) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) created in 2004 by Blizzard Entertainment. It is the fourth released game set in the fantasy Warcraft universe, which was first introduced by Warcraft: Orcs & Humansin 1994. World of Warcraft takes place within the Warcraft world of Azeroth, approximately four years after the events at the conclusion of Blizzard's previous Warcraft release,Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. Blizzard Entertainment announced World of Warcraft on September 2, 2001. The game was released on November 23, 2004, on the 10th anniversary of the Warcraft franchise.

The first expansion set of the game,The Burning Crusade, was released on January 16, 2007. The second expansion set,Wrath of the Lich King, was released on November 13, 2008. The third expansion set,Cataclysm, was released on December 7, 2010. The fourth expansion set, Mists of Pandaria, was released on September 25, 2012. The fifth expansion set, Warlords of Draenor, was released on November 13, 2014. The sixth expansion set, Legion, was announced at Games com 2015, on August 6, 2015 and is scheduled to be released on August 30, 2016.

With 5.5 million subscribers as of the beginning of November 2015, World of Warcraftis currently the world's most-subscribed MMORPG, and holds the Guinness World Record for the most popular MMORPG by subscribers. Having grossed over 10 billion dollars as of July 2012, it is also the highest grossing video game of all time. In January 2014, it was announced that more than 100 million accounts had been created over the game's lifetime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Warcraft

Last edited:

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
I'm kinda surprised your into Warcraft Greg.

Does Han Solo die in these movies? :D

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Patch 8.2.5 - War Campaign Finale release 9 - 2019

Just released today

Warbringers: Sylvanas
7-2018

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
I'm kinda surprised your into Warcraft Greg.

Does Han Solo die in these movies? :D
I have played since day one, 2004 off and on.
I play on realm Warsong and Bleeding Hollow, I just moved 4 guys to warsong, Bleeding Hollow had too many horde.
I be the Leader of a guild, Skull n Bones, just me in it :)
I even have the banner toy, Jolly Roger, The toy is hard to get.
657381.jpg

Look me up if you need some help getting started, I have 8 guys that can craft almost anything in skill trade professions.

If you want to be real friendly, send me a message, and I throw you a friend invite, if you accept a friend invite to join under the invitation, I would get in game rewards and bonuses.

This expansion will start in late 2020, see below.

The cost is kind of high for the top of the line game package, and $15.00 per 30 days of play time.
If you know things, like buying and selling items on the Auction House. You can covert in game gold to real cash that goes to your blizzard account, cash to buy game play time, expantion packs and other in game items.

Last edited:

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I'm playing WoW Classic. Haven't played Retail since WOTLK Arcanite Reaper Server 60 Prot Dwarf Warrior.

Reactions: CCWorks

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
I quit last winter and think I'm done. I used to play too much back in 2005-2012 or so. I have an army of level 120's. For the last several years I would play an hour a day or so. Then I just got tired of playing.