Wanted: USED Mytee or Jag Air Hog/ Booster. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Wanted: USED Mytee or Jag Air Hog/ Booster.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Im in Los Angeles. Let me know what you have and what you are asking.

Thank you!

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
If you want the jag booster, I may sell mine. Somethings in the works and I may not need it. Strongly suggest checking with admin here before you make a deal with a new member. Not assuming it’s a bad Deal but proceed with caution. I once on a different forum was,asking about equipment I wanted. Same thing I was told the member doesn’t post often. They email me pics of a nice unit but I had a weird gut feeling. Ended up being a scam glad I didn’t fall for it

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
If you want the jag booster, I may sell mine. Somethings in the works and I may not need it. Strongly suggest checking with admin here before you make a deal with a new member. Not assuming it’s a bad Deal but proceed with caution. I once on a different forum was,asking about equipment I wanted. Same thing I was told the member doesn’t post often. They email me pics of a nice unit but I had a weird gut feeling. Ended up being a scam glad I didn’t fall for it
Thanks az!! Yea he has to email me pics first. Then we can talk about a price. He will have to ship it cod. And or a cept credit CDC card. So far no word from him. Mayne I will hear next week..

Reactions: Jeff Maietta

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Hello
I have a Jaguar booster for sale if you still need one.
Jim B
708-945-9647
I’m selling mine as well! In fact I have to get some pics together I’ll have several things for sale soon.