want to start a food delivery business like Uber?

AussieCarpetBloke

Premium VIP
May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey
@admin
IMG_4224.JPG

Reactions: LeeRoy

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States
food delivery business like Uber ?? Here, how we can help you with 85% cost saving application and time. We are providing bespoke food delivery app solution where there are some inbuilt features and you can customize your own features as per your requirements. Check this Solution Eatance Restaurant and food delivery app

Ridiculous!!

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States
Hi, feeling very happy to post in this forum for the very first time. If you are interested in the food delivery business, then start it in a very simple and easy way. The only thing you need initially is a mobile to contact. Then make some posters with some offers and post them on social media. Gradually raise your business with the help of a website and with more options.

What a joke!

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

kevinj6121

Jun 29, 2014
North carolina
Real Name
Kevin
Food delivery is very big business, with uber eats, door dash and a host of others and lets not forget individual restaurants like pizza joints that do deliveries and others who are not signed up with any of those uber eats or door dash companies. i could be wrong on this but i think place's that sign up with those companies have to pay. I sometimes think of starting a food delivery business myself.

When i moved here to north Carolina from Long Island NY almost 8 years ago now and had to start my carpet cleaning business up all over again minus equipment purchase because i already had that. I needed an immediate steady income while i built my carpet cleaning business to where i needed it to be. So i took a job at a local pizza joint doing deliveries in the evenings only so i kept my days free.

It was the easiest money i ever made, i did 6 nights a week from 5pm till 9 to 9:30 pm so anywhere between 24 to 28 hours a week. but it bought in like $2600 a month which covered all my bills. so I had a part time job that covered all my bills anything i made carpet cleaning was just extra $$$. Anyway i no longer need that job
I make a lot more cleaning carpet, tile and upholstery in way less time but it's a lot more work as well (physical work)

Driving around delivering food is friggin easy as shit and anybody can do it. No hard physical labor at all.

But you know the saying, you never get rich working for someone else.
So sometimes i think about starting my own food delivery business only cut out the middle man like the door dash/uber eats people.

The way it is now if you order from door dash or uber eats you are limited to only the places that are signed up with them

How about offer the service with any restaurant because they all have take out, they don't even have to know your a food delivery service.

A customer calls and places their order over the phone to any place they want, pay with there credit card.
Then go on an app on there phone or computer which notifies you what they ordered where to pick it up and where to deliver it to then pay online or over their phone a delivery fee to you no tip just a delivery fee, fee can be based on cost of order and distance.

The place i worked for added a delivery fee of $3.00 per delivery of that the driver gets $1.50 and restaurant keeps the rest. Dominos and pizza hut and papa johns all add delivery fees

Some people don't tip so in that case you'd only get the $1.50 for your time no matter the cost of their order or distance you have to drive.

with my idea you always get paid a fair amount on every delivery.

I don't know its just an idea that needs more thought.

Reactions: Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Food delivery is very big business, with uber eats, door dash and a host of others and lets not forget individual restaurants like pizza joints that do deliveries and others who are not signed up with any of those uber eats or door dash companies. i could be wrong on this but i think place's that sign up with those companies have to pay. I sometimes think of starting a food delivery business myself.

When i moved here to north Carolina from Long Island NY almost 8 years ago now and had to start my carpet cleaning business up all over again minus equipment purchase because i already had that. I needed an immediate steady income while i built my carpet cleaning business to where i needed it to be. So i took a job at a local pizza joint doing deliveries in the evenings only so i kept my days free.

It was the easiest money i ever made, i did 6 nights a week from 5pm till 9 to 9:30 pm so anywhere between 24 to 28 hours a week. but it bought in like $2600 a month which covered all my bills. so I had a part time job that covered all my bills anything i made carpet cleaning was just extra $$$. Anyway i no longer need that job
I make a lot more cleaning carpet, tile and upholstery in way less time but it's a lot more work as well (physical work)

Driving around delivering food is friggin easy as shit and anybody can do it. No hard physical labor at all.

But you know the saying, you never get rich working for someone else.
So sometimes i think about starting my own food delivery business only cut out the middle man like the door dash/uber eats people.

The way it is now if you order from door dash or uber eats you are limited to only the places that are signed up with them

How about offer the service with any restaurant because they all have take out, they don't even have to know your a food delivery service.

A customer calls and places their order over the phone to any place they want, pay with there credit card.
Then go on an app on there phone or computer which notifies you what they ordered where to pick it up and where to deliver it to then pay online or over their phone a delivery fee to you no tip just a delivery fee, fee can be based on cost of order and distance.

The place i worked for added a delivery fee of $3.00 per delivery of that the driver gets $1.50 and restaurant keeps the rest. Dominos and pizza hut and papa johns all add delivery fees

Some people don't tip so in that case you'd only get the $1.50 for your time no matter the cost of their order or distance you have to drive.

with my idea you always get paid a fair amount on every delivery.

I don't know its just an idea that needs more thought.
Delivery food is easy but not for everyone. I did uber eats for 3 months during this pandemic to pay bills and driving long hours made me dizzy at the end of the day, hate that feeling, so I started to drive less and less as the carpet cleaning business picked up at the same time. Currently I am not driving but when this second wave comes along during this fall and winter things will slow down again and I will start the uber shit again. It is good only on a need but can't do deliveries for ever.

WooberlyEats

Sep 30, 2020
Real Name
WooberlyEats
Hi There,

UberEats Clone triggers startups to easily set up their online marketplace food delivery business and also aid restaurateurs to transform their conventional way of serving their customers.

A lot of mobile app development companies offer ready to implement ubereats clone script which is completely white-labeled and customized according to the nature of business.

WooberlyEats is a robust pre-made UberEats clone app solution, They have made this solution to achieve the user's expectations and essentials in the on-demand food delivery industry, They built WooberlyEats using the latest technology named flutter to increase user retention rate and to enhance the performance of the app.

It will be an exact solution for startups and entrepreneurs who looking to start or enlarge their on-demand food ordering and delivery business with a standard mobile app solution. It's flexible according to your on-demand delivery business proposals.