Wanna remove my old refrigerator | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Wanna remove my old refrigerator

EdwardSankey

Sep 27, 2019
Real Name
Edward Sankey
Hi guys,
Well, I have an old refrigerator down in my garage. It's been there since I bought a new one earlier this year. Don't even know if it's working or not.
I am planning to remove the refrigerator as there is not much space left in the garage. But dumping a refrigerator just like that could be dangerous. Moreover, there are environmental risks too.
So, I am thinking to hire a junk removal company that can help me dump the refrigerator safely and while checking for it I wanted to know how many of you have used such companies and how much do they cost?
I searched on one of the companies and found the estimate junk removal cost for refrigerator around 100$. Is that a reasonable price?
Please share your suggestions

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Hi guys,
Well, I have an old refrigerator down in my garage. It's been there since I bought a new one earlier this year. Don't even know if it's working or not.
I am planning to remove the refrigerator as there is not much space left in the garage. But dumping a refrigerator just like that could be dangerous. Moreover, there are environmental risks too.
So, I am thinking to hire a junk removal company that can help me dump the refrigerator safely and while checking for it I wanted to know how many of you have used such companies and how much do they cost?
I searched on one of the companies and found the estimate junk removal cost for refrigerator around 100$. Is that a reasonable price?
Please share your suggestions
Rip off spam can. Throw it to the curb and let scrappers fight over it.

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke