Wands... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Wands...

50 carpet cleaner

Aug 23, 2013
NC
www.yourtrueclean.com
Real Name
Robert
I am looking at purchasing a new wand and was wondering what's the difference between the Devastator wand and the TMF wand. I have only used the standard wand so anything different is an upgrade!

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Tony Dang makes the TMF wand and from what I’ve heard Rob has his then gone through again refining it. I use a standard Dang Pro Swivel and it’s amazing. I’ve read past versions were much more troublesome but again heard Rob gave Tony a lot of feedback for improvement ormhe wouldn’t sell them.
I’ve never used a devistator but have read a lot elsewhere how many people like them. So can’t speak. If you do get a swivel use very good grease. I used Lucas Heavy Duty Grease. The swivel is so nice under beds.

Attachments

Reactions: KwikDri

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
I dont think you will regret either. I have a devastator. I'd buy another one. Or I'd buy a tmf version to save a few bucks. Either or.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Ours has many more features, better warranty, slide lock to make it rigid, polished chrome look and powder coated to match your company colors. While the Dev (PMF) is a good wand it lacks the pop and PMOT that ours delivers. Ours look like works of art instead of an industrial bland wand. Also don’t forget ours is 100% rebuildable so you do not have to send it in and have the swivel saws all’s off. Instead you can simply slip on a new swivel. Lastly, we do 5 things to our versions that Dang & Dev do not or even know about.

PS:When you support us you support this free platform that takes a lot of time and expense to run plus it helps you grow your business. The others just goes into their pockets.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
I think eventually I might buy a swivel wand, and when I do I hope price goes down a tad. Right now I'm working on building a heated building for my trucks to store in winter time. I do think when I buy one, I'll prob get the dang/tmf one. I still would like mine unpainted.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I think eventually I might buy a swivel wand, and when I do I hope price goes down a tad. Right now I'm working on building a heated building for my trucks to store in winter time. I do think when I buy one, I'll prob get the dang/tmf one. I still would like mine unpainted.
We can polish the tubes also.

Reactions: Cameron RDS

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I use a unpainted dang swivel, love it. But I’m the opposite like like Robs colorful ones.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I forgot to mention two other things that sets us apart, I put temp gauges on all mine.
I also switched to textured finishes for durability!

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Just wondering which ti was you used and how you did it. But no problemo

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I forgot to mention two other things that sets us apart, I put temp gauges on all mine.
I also switched to textured finishes for durability!

Textured finish looks awesome!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Textured finish looks awesome!
And super durable. Can’t scratch it with a key. That’s the reason I changed it up. Costs more but really worth it.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
Guess if I wasn’t so lazy I would have went to the store and looked LOL!
thanks

Reactions: rob allen

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I bought the blue tmf wand, I didn't like it at the beginning but as I use it every day it grew in me. I love to use it in open spaces. It's not for sale any more. The wand is solid built like a tank. Highly recommended.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
have you considered purchasing From Rob (TMF) a modified Rotovac Bonzer?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
@rob allen i have just given a 5 star rating with a great review on your wand rob. thank you for your hard work for what you are doing for this industry.
Thank you.