Votes: 14 41.2%
  • wandwizard

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • AZHome&Carpet

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
@AZHome&Carpet You also remind me of myself when I first got started in this business. I was on TMF 24/7, asking questions after questions. So many guys stepped up on her and helped me out. Unfortunately all of them have moved on. But there are now news guys, and gals @Mama Fen that have filled their shoes. You'll do well AZHome&Carpet.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
@JohnnyBravo Thanks man. Your actually one of the members I look up to. I read a ton of old posts. Many of them were you asking questions. Anyone who doubts your success is nuts. I’ve heard first hand from very respectful guys in the industry how far you’ve come. So I appreciate it a lot.
As for Mama Fen I want to hire her my publicist. She could compliment you or tell you off in a way nobody could! (And she’s prob the smartest here to boot!)

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
@JohnnyBravo Thanks man. Your actually one of the members I look up to. I read a ton of old posts. Many of them were you asking questions. Anyone who doubts your success is nuts. I’ve heard first hand from very respectful guys in the industry how far you’ve come. So I appreciate it a lot.
As for Mama Fen I want to hire her my publicist. She could compliment you or tell you off in a way nobody could! (And she’s prob the smartest here to boot!)
She scares me. LOL
Sexy Mama probably knows more about this industry than 90% of those in it. And I seriously mean that.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
See, I adore all the bromance going on here. Seeing you guys be all lovey-dovey gives me the warm fuzzies inside. :love:

AZ, Vet, thanks so much for the compliments. I have the advantage of helping hundreds of guys in the field and I get to learn not only from their mistakes, but from their triumphs as well. Whether I'm mucking out a crawlspace with them or sitting in my comfy office chair with a cup of coffee on the phone, I am learning something new from them every day and doing my best to spread that knowledge so someone just entering the trade won't make the same boogers that hundreds have already made.

It really does astound me sometimes that I get paid to do what I do. It's fun, it's challenging, and every day I get to go home knowing that I helped someone. Win. Win-win-win.

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
See, I adore all the bromance going on here. Seeing you guys be all lovey-dovey gives me the warm fuzzies inside. :love:

AZ, Vet, thanks so much for the compliments. I have the advantage of helping hundreds of guys in the field and I get to learn not only from their mistakes, but from their triumphs as well. Whether I'm mucking out a crawlspace with them or sitting in my comfy office chair with a cup of coffee on the phone, I am learning something new from them every day and doing my best to spread that knowledge so someone just entering the trade won't make the same boogers that hundreds have already made.

It really does astound me sometimes that I get paid to do what I do. It's fun, it's challenging, and every day I get to go home knowing that I helped someone. Win. Win-win-win.
Yer welcome. You Earned It!!

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States

Mamma you are the best !!!

Reactions: OldCarpetVet

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I'm not voting for TMF member of the year until we get wall funding dammit!!!
lol

i kid you not we had an old guy on the busiest corner with a sign

Build the wall NOW

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I think it’s time to concede..... lol

Latest posts