VLM powder cleaner | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

VLM powder cleaner

Tuxs

Dec 15, 2018
Real Name
Ken Robbins
Who has a real good powder VLM/Bonnet cleaning product something with out a citrus scent.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
I don’t recall the Brush Pro cleaning compound having a scent to it.

Can I ask why you want to use a powder instead of an encapsulation liquid chemical?

Allred

Dec 10, 2017
Real Name
Erich Allred
I don’t recall the Brush Pro cleaning compound having a scent to it.

Can I ask why you want to use a powder instead of an encapsulation liquid chemical?
I think he means encap chemical in a powdered form like Atomic by magic wand instead of a premixed liquid.

Reactions: Todd the Cleaner

Tuxs

Dec 15, 2018
Real Name
Ken Robbins
One reason I like powder is a powder you need like a 1/2 oz vs liquid 4 or more oz and there other reasons also I have and like Atomic it work good but I have some people say they don't like the citrus scent I love it my self but it be nice to have other stuff with some other scent or none at all

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Something like masterblend soap free has label instructions for mist brush or bonnet cleaning. And as Acp said procyon. How good are they? Idk. Ive used atomic it did ok on most things. Need to carry a spray bottle of encap spotter. It has more of a cream soda scent. Very faint.

Tuxs

Dec 15, 2018
Real Name
Ken Robbins
One thing alot of these products don't say on the lable is encapsulation they say it can be used with a bonnet but nothing about encapsulation other do have it like Atomic and Bonnet pro products.

Tanya Jarrett

Apr 18, 2012
A, A
Real Name
Tanya Jarrett
Business Location
United States
Also: have you tried Green Dragon by encapstore? That’s also super good.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
One reason I like powder is a powder you need like a 1/2 oz vs liquid 4 or more oz and there other reasons also I have and like Atomic it work good but I have some people say they don't like the citrus scent I love it my self but it be nice to have other stuff with some other scent or none at all
I misunderstood your original question. I thought you were looking for a dry compound cleaner that you sprinkle on the carpet and vacuum out.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
One thing alot of these products don't say on the lable is encapsulation they say it can be used with a bonnet but nothing about encapsulation other do have it like Atomic and Bonnet pro products.
Which is why i always used cotton bonnets. I dont trust in chem/brush only. But i trust the residue be vacuumed away after it dried. And that it not be a sticky mess afterwards. Unfortunately the better performing stuff for this method comes in liquid form.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
If they dont like the scent of atomic but you like the product. Add some fragrance to it once to test it out. Johns profresh smells good. He sells it in a seperate bottle so you can add it.