VLM ADVISE

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 15, 2016
Real Name
Carlos Raimundi
hey I'm new to carpet cleaning i will like to know if anyone know what chemicals to use and where to buy them .i was thinking on buying a 175 with a tank or a hos spray burg any advise on that ? i will be doing 70% residential 20% commercial any advice techniques and tip i will appreciate thank you for your time.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Would love to have you try out VLM products from Bridgepoint. We have a line of encap products and also carry the Brush Pro Dry Powder.

Suitable for use with a 175, with a Cimex, with a Sprayborg or with Bursh Pro machines.

Here are links to the Encapuclean products - https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?search_val=Encapuclean

Here are some of the machines
Brush Pro - https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?search_val=Brush+Pro
Cimex - https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=MH46
175 RPM swing machine - https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=1600-4994

Oct 15, 2016
Real Name
Carlos Raimundi
Send me a message if I can answer any questions.
thank you for taking your time i was just reading all the chemicals very interested i will give it a try and compare with other products

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
hey I'm new to carpet cleaning i will like to know if anyone know what chemicals to use and where to buy them .i was thinking on buying a 175 with a tank or a hos spray burg any advise on that ? i will be doing 70% residential 20% commercial any advice techniques and tip i will appreciate thank you for your time.
Welcome to TMF! Vac away use to have a sample kit they would send, might want to loom into it.
Since you will be doing 70% residential and 20% commercial what is the other 10% going to be?

Oct 15, 2016
Real Name
Carlos Raimundi
Welcome to TMF! Vac away use to have a sample kit they would send, might want to loom into it.
Since you will be doing 70% residential and 20% commercial what is the other 10% going to be?
thank you for the tip i will look at vac away now .
sorry it wash 70% residential 30 % commercial lol . i have a cleaning service business with few account already my clients always ask me about carpet cleaning and tile and i think its time to and the service
i just want to have enough knowledge before start to offer this services .

Nic

Apr 22, 2016
Real Name
Nicholas Cornwell
i'd suggest taking a look at encapstore.com, also there is a vlm facebook group you can request to join

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We use Encapucleano2 and love it. I tested the top 6 and it tied for 1st.

Oct 15, 2016
Real Name
Carlos Raimundi
thank you for the tip on that i will try it does it have to be boost for thought jobs ?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Kenny Wright

Jan 29, 2009
Virginia
Real Name
Kenny Wright
Business Location
United States
I have tried several brands and I prefer the encapsulation products that Excellent Supply sells.

rccva

Jan 31, 2015
www.robertscarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Robert Webb
Business Location
United States
Are you diluting at 10ounces per gallon Rob? That's a lot of product which also makes it an expensive product! Are you using it on both residential and commercial?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Are you diluting at 10ounces per gallon Rob? That's a lot of product which also makes it an expensive product! Are you using it on both residential and commercial?
I have been using it at 8oz per gallon mostly on commercial carpet though. I have also been using Bonnet Pros esp for the rat nasty or oily jobs.