VLM ADVISE

Discussion in 'Starting Your Business' started by Carlos Raimundi, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Carlos Raimundi

Oct 15, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    hey I'm new to carpet cleaning i will like to know if anyone know what chemicals to use and where to buy them .i was thinking on buying a 175 with a tank or a hos spray burg any advise on that ? i will be doing 70% residential 20% commercial any advice techniques and tip i will appreciate thank you for your time.

2. Scott W

Scott W Preferred Vendor
    Premium VIP

Feb 14, 2006
    Technical support Bridgepoint
    West Jordan, UT
    Ratings:
    +9,497 / 11 / -1
    Would love to have you try out VLM products from Bridgepoint. We have a line of encap products and also carry the Brush Pro Dry Powder.

Suitable for use with a 175, with a Cimex, with a Sprayborg or with Bursh Pro machines.

Here are links to the Encapuclean products - https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?search_val=Encapuclean

Here are some of the machines
    Brush Pro - https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?search_val=Brush+Pro
    Cimex - https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=MH46
    175 RPM swing machine - https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=1600-4994

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Scott W

Scott W Preferred Vendor
    Premium VIP

Feb 14, 2006
    Technical support Bridgepoint
    West Jordan, UT
    Ratings:
    +9,497 / 11 / -1
    Send me a message if I can answer any questions.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Carlos Raimundi

Oct 15, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    thank you for taking your time i was just reading all the chemicals very interested i will give it a try and compare with other products

5. 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff Member Moderator Premium VIP

Mar 30, 2010
    Male
    texas
    Ratings:
    +18,453 / 83 / -0
    Welcome to TMF! Vac away use to have a sample kit they would send, might want to loom into it.
    Since you will be doing 70% residential and 20% commercial what is the other 10% going to be?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Carlos Raimundi

Oct 15, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    thank you for the tip i will look at vac away now .
    sorry it wash 70% residential 30 % commercial lol . i have a cleaning service business with few account already my clients always ask me about carpet cleaning and tile and i think its time to and the service
    i just want to have enough knowledge before start to offer this services .

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nic

Nic New Member

Apr 22, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    i'd suggest taking a look at encapstore.com, also there is a vlm facebook group you can request to join

• Like Like x 1
  8. rob allen

rob allen Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Sep 5, 2007
    Male
    President
    Va.
    Ratings:
    +26,035 / 82 / -0
    We use Encapucleano2 and love it. I tested the top 6 and it tied for 1st.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Carlos Raimundi

Oct 15, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    thank you for the tip on that i will try it does it have to be boost for thought jobs ?

10. rob allen

rob allen Administrator

Sep 5, 2007
    Male
    President
    Va.
    Ratings:
    +26,035 / 82 / -0
    No. It is already boosted with peroxide.

11. Kenny Wright

Kenny Wright Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Virginia
    Ratings:
    +555 / 6 / -0
    I have tried several brands and I prefer the encapsulation products that Excellent Supply sells.

• Like Like x 1
  12. rccva

rccva Active Member

Jan 31, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Are you diluting at 10ounces per gallon Rob? That's a lot of product which also makes it an expensive product! Are you using it on both residential and commercial?

13. rob allen

rob allen Administrator

Sep 5, 2007
    Male
    President
    Va.
    Ratings:
    +26,035 / 82 / -0
    I have been using it at 8oz per gallon mostly on commercial carpet though. I have also been using Bonnet Pros esp for the rat nasty or oily jobs.