Visit to Organic Compounds, Long Beach

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
Since I'm down in San Pedro this week seeing family and welcoming a new granddaughter into the world, I I drove over to Organic Compounds yesterday to see the boys and pick up some chemicals.

Joel showed me a couple machines that are up for sale with rebuilt Nissan motors, everything else new. You can't sell a new machine without all the smog stuff on the new motor, but a rebuilt engine doesn't fit the criteria. I ran Nissan engines for 15 years and can attest to how stout they are. These machines are all new excepting the engine, and priced at $14995.00 including hoses reel , 150' of hoses. They do have a warranty.

Fox machines are simple, robust, quiet and fuel efficient and a design proven for many years, with a small 15 gallon recovery tank and a 4500 Gph Teel engine driven auto pump-out.

They are heat exchanger machines utilizing blower exhaust heat,and engine coolant heat to maintain 20o plus degrees heat without sophisticated controls even when dual wanding or running rotary jet machines.

My plug for the day....now back to the grandkids!

Going to visit Taylor guitars this week and take the tour.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 87