Viper Venom powder with citrus.

Discussion in 'Hard Surface Care' started by Express Steamway, May 18, 2017.

1. Express Steamway

Express Steamway New Member

Aug 17, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I just used this product for the first time today and was not pleased with the results. If you stepped anywhere you just cleaned it would leave a shoe print. Know matter how many times I passed over it the product just didn't want to rinse.

Anyone else ever use this product? What do you think of the Venom?

2. smart n kleen

Premium VIP

Mar 12, 2010
    oregon
    Ratings:
    +4,673 / 36 / -0
    I used it also and didn't like the results. I used it for a carpet prespray booster and it worked pretty good.

3. Todd the Cleaner

Todd the Cleaner Todd Cottino
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Premium VIP

Sep 4, 2011
    Male
    Owner / Operator
    Pahrump, Nevada, United States
    Ratings:
    +24,556 / 56 / -0
    I've used it for the last couple years and haven't had any problems. I do work in smal enough areas that the solution doesn't have time to dry and once I clean an area I don't walk on it again.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Joe cool

Joe cool Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,515 / 12 / -0
    I like it so far , I dont do alot of tile but my results were real good .

5. Pinosan

Premium VIP

Nov 22, 2011
    Male
    Owner/operator Carpet cleaning Tech
    California
    Ratings:
    +7,640 / 42 / -0
    you should not be getting those results. either you where not using the product as per the label or there were other contaminants on the floor that created the unwanted results.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. keep it clean

Premium VIP

Dec 3, 2012
    Male
    carpet cleaning/installation
    Pa
    Ratings:
    +4,810 / 2 / -0
    Has worked for me. Dissolves easy. and didnt notice any issue with rinsing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. A Cleaner Approach

A Cleaner Approach Active Member

Jun 21, 2014
    Northwest Arkansas
    Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -0
    I have used it for a long time now. No problems. You do have to rinse really good. I use 4 scoops per gallon of hot water. I mop it down. I really like that it doesn't have the smell of the liquid venom.

8. Todd the Cleaner

Todd the Cleaner Todd Cottino
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Premium VIP

Sep 4, 2011
    Male
    Owner / Operator
    Pahrump, Nevada, United States
    Ratings:
    +24,556 / 56 / -0
    Try cutting down on what you are using. I use 2 scoops per gallon (in a pump sprayer) and it works great.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. WWW.FiveStar-Clean.Com

WWW.FiveStar-Clean.Com Active Member

Sep 12, 2013
    Male
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0 / -0
    I used viper venom I wasn't pleased with the results I have a 3 gallon pump up sprayer on wheels that I use I to work in small areas and try to extract before it dries I have even gone back and had my assistant go behind me with a mop and a bucket to do an extra rinse I know that sounds stupid but I have run into problems where it leaves a white film if you don't rinse well or leave Puddles

I have got to jugs of grout master headed my way I have heard lots of good things about this product I'm going to give it a shot next week I guess a lot of us get roped in to advise via our you local interlink distributor not that that's a bad thing it's just they don't recommend TMF products if it's not one of the major brands then it's most likely not on the shelf