Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
8a4bf463518dd7eae0ca790e64df2767.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums
@Scott W I've heard good thing about Interlink's version, forgot the name...Help here please.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT

soyoh

Feb 6, 2017
Real Name
Octavio
Then you need to buy your chems from Interlink/Aramsco for Quality products at the right price!

I buy from Burke/Betco & sun belt of which I get phenomenal pricing since I use to work for a Franchise company they honored same pricing markdown they give them. Maybe I should try interlink but never dealt with them so maybe the markdown might not be as good as the others

soyoh

Feb 6, 2017
Real Name
Octavio
That's right not for all LVT I don't trust any label until I have tested the product myself. In the 18+ years I've been doing this and training franchisee's I have come across numerous of products that come and go therefore what might work now; tomorrow there might be a better product that's effective, with less effort & reliable.

soyoh

Feb 6, 2017
Real Name
Octavio
@soyoh what are your thoughts about using a CRB and a Gekko wand at low pressure to rinse, in place of the Betco Genie? Only ask because I don't want to buy a new machine as of now.

If that's the only tools you have then here is my concern:

CRB works great on those floors it will clean them but over wetting and picking the soil residue it is the problem.

I would do it like this:

1) clean a 4 x 4 area at a time you will cover 16 sq ft per area then increase once you get comfortable I.e. 4x6 or 4 x 8
2) start by vacuuming all the floor
3) mop the floors with a microfiber flat mop use neutral floor cleaner.
4) pre spray with neutral floor cleaner do not over wet
5) Use CRB work same directions as grooves up & down the 4 x 4 area
6) flat mop scrubbed area & proceed to the next area once comfortable then increase area 4 x 6 or 4 x 8

See keep in mind that the CRB runs at 480 rpm and the Genie at 140 means you really need 1 pass with CRB & works great but soil pick up is the real issue with that.

Take Care.

Latest posts