Featured VIDEOS: How to Make Facebook Advertising Work For Your Cleaning Business

Discussion in 'Carpet Cleaning Marketing' started by admin, May 7, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. admin

Staff Member Administrator

Sep 4, 2007
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,752 / 11 / -0
    https://www.tmfacademy.com/courses/facebook-marketing/

Table of contents

Try before you buy: Tips for what to say over the phone.

1. What will you learn on this course?
    2. How to work out a marketing budget for your Facebook ads
    3. How to set up a Facebook Ads Manager account + how to select a payment method
    4. How to create a Facebook Advert
    5. Understanding Facebook's marketing objectives
    6. Understanding how to target different audiences
    7. How to set up interest targeting
    8. How to set up behavior targeting
    9. How to set up connections targeting
    10. How to create custom audiences
    11. How to create look a like audiences
    12. How to create engaging Facebooks ads
    13. How to manage, monitor and optimize your Facebook ad
    14. How to A/B split test your Facebook ads
    15. How to use Power Editor
    16. How to create a campaign in Power Editor
    17. How to create a Facebook pixel
    18. How to create a custom conversion
    19. How to retarget on Facebook
    20. How to boost a page post
    21. How to boost a post ad
    22. Comparing boosted page posts, post ads and Facebook ads
    23. Tips for your Facebook business page
    24. Tips for local Facebook forums

BONUS VIDEO: 20 Facebook Ads you can try in your cleaning business. Right now.

Extra material

- A list of persuasive marketing words you can try in your ad copy.
    - A list of the links mentioned throughout the course
    - Table of contents
    - Facebook Ad Comparison Chart
    - What Objectives Can You Use When Boosting a Post Ad

You can purchase this course (which is made only for cleaning business owners) for only 299 for a limited time then its going back up to 499: https://www.tmfacademy.com/courses/facebook-marketing/

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Six Figure Solo Cleaner

Premium VIP

Nov 24, 2012
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,568 / 63 / -0
    *serendipity*

What say you Tre, up to fielding & ANSWERING a curveball of a question bout this here

3. admin

Staff Member Administrator

Sep 4, 2007
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,752 / 11 / -0
    Eh?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Six Figure Solo Cleaner

Premium VIP

Nov 24, 2012
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,568 / 63 / -0
    #4 Six Figure Solo Cleaner, May 7, 2017
    Last edited: May 7, 2017
    From My Facebook private group post this morning -

Facebook Advertising "realities" ??? -

the following text is from 2016 State Of The Information Marketing Union address. While lying 'cross My couch, snuggled under a blanky this morning I found Myself UNKNOWINGLY committing this exact same offense (I'll explain in a bit) on My smartphone with an affiliate Lead Generation ad in My Facebook news feed -

BLEED - "Someone sees your idea and says, “huh..this is interesting I’ll go to amazon and see what’s there about this”. Oops!. - you won’t see intellectual property shows anymore = there are others in the same category. You essentially print customers and sales for everybody else. Think, can i be bleed? Unless you control everything the bleed is too great, yes you can. You run the show but in sense you’re printing customers for everybody else" -DanSKennedy

Okay so this morning i saw an ad in My news feed for a 1 day Tony Robbins, GaryV & Barbara Cochran event here in Atlanta. I've seen Tony before & thoroughly enjoyed Myself so I was interested. Never seen Gary nor Barbara but I've got the utmost respect for em both so I was interested. Never mind the price point made it a no-brainer ($75up).

[from My mobile phone] I clicked the ad > went to the affiliates registration page (some XYZ company), skimmed it, noticed the venue, LEFT that page > went to the Venues mobile site (because I'm FAMILIAR with the venue), scrolled to find the event listed there (for validation) > clicked the VENUE'S registration link, which took Me to > Eventbrite where I was presented with Eventbrites registration page (same pricing) NOT the affiliate company that drew My interest on Facebook while lying 'cross the couch snuggled under a blanky this morning.

Now, I'll likely go to the event, but, - FOR NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, - I won't be registering with the FB affiliate advertiser, rather Eventbrite. Why? Well sh!t, I guess cuz it's where I was last/remember & who I'm already familiar with. *edit* Also, chances are when I do it'll likely be from a laptop/desktop because I'll want to view seating + read up on all the fine details & whatnot s.

Maybe 'attribution' can be tracked to My laptop when I register? I don't know. What if I mention the event to someone or a group and THEY go directly to Eventbrite to make the purchase(s)?

Any who, just thought I'd share as I lay 'cross My couch snuggled under a blanky.

What are yiyr thoughts Tre on if Facebook "bleed" is real or not?
    And whats your strategy to pre-empt Facebook bleed?

5. Maria

Maria New Member

Apr 5, 2017
    Female
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    We have been running carpet cleaning since 1987 in California (
    http://www.completecarpetcleaningrancho.com/). But in this year we are having a hard time to get new customers and it has been ridiculously slow. We will most definitely try this method and hope it brings new customers to our business! Thanks for sharing!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Organic Rug Cleaners

Nov 8, 2016
    Carpet Cleaning NYC
    462 West 58th Street New York, NY 10019
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Facebook Ads are perfect for the Cleaning Industry
    • Facebook has a special emphasis on Local Business.
    • You can target a radius around your preferred work area, or simply send your ads to a zip code. It’s very flexible, and you can change it whenever you want.
    • This allows you to build up route density, or to target specific areas and neighborhoods
    With Facebook you can create marketing campaigns that:
    • Increase awareness of your business
    • Capture leads and interested parties’ information
    • Sell your services directly to Facebook users

• Like Like x 1