Video: Powr-Flite's BlackMax Carpet Extractors | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Video: Powr-Flite's BlackMax Carpet Extractors

Powr-Flite

Aug 22, 2011
Texas
Real Name
Phil Pelphrey
Business Location
United States
  • BlackMax, the super charged portable with truck-mount power! The Powr-Flite BlackMax extractors combine the power of dual 3-stage vacuum motors, a robust 500 p.s.i. pump, 2000 watt electric heater, and the patented Perfect Heat system to give you the most powerful portable carpet extractor on the market. The Powr-Flite BlackMax Extractors provide ultimate in cleaning power, portability and productivity.

Blue Ridge Floor Care

Oct 22, 2011
US
Real Name
Steve
Business Location
United States
Called Powr-Flite for info on these units. Salesman couldn't have cared less about selling one. When asked about the pumps burning up and the units tripping breakers, he said "yep. that can be a problem with 'em". Thanks for the info. Bought another unit.

GreenTechAgain

Dec 12, 2009
Holiday, FL
www.GreenTechCarpetCleaning.com
Real Name
Ross Martin
Business Location
United States
I called them one time as well. The person on the line could care less about the questions he couldn't answer.

I have an older 1300 portable - good little machine.

Too bad their phone people are so bad. Maybe now that they are posting here they will address this?

Powr-Flite

Aug 22, 2011
Texas
Real Name
Phil Pelphrey
Business Location
United States
Thanks for your comments. We are reviewing this issue.

Robbdny

Aug 20, 2012
North Carolina
Real Name
Rob Antonelli
Business Location
United States

• BlackMax, the super charged portable with truck-mount power! The Powr-Flite BlackMax extractors combine the power of dual 3-stage vacuum motors, a robust 500 p.s.i. pump, 2000 watt electric heater, and the patented Perfect Heat system to give you the most powerful portable carpet extractor on the market. The Powr-Flite BlackMax Extractors provide ultimate in cleaning power, portability and productivity.
Please explain and show what makes your extractors so much more then most other extractors out there. There is a 2 shops that sell Powr Flite in my area and they have no interest in learning or selling. For example what makes your 2 3 stage motor better then a Mytee LTD3?
Please give me the advantages of your machine over a machine such as a LTD3 then I wouldnt have to buy everything mail order. What tempatures will your perfect heat system hold running a machine like a RV360I at 325psi and what temperatures will the perfect heat hold using a rotary tool such as a T-Rex or a RV360I?

I am sure these are all questions everyone here would be interested in!!