Video Marketing

Discussion in 'Carpet Cleaning Marketing' started by 50 carpet cleaner, Jul 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 50 carpet cleaner

50 carpet cleaner Active Member

Aug 23, 2013
    Male
    Police Officer/Carpet Cleaner
    NC
    Ratings:
    +218 / 0 / -0
    I want to start making cleaning videos to publish to our website and Facebook marketing. What is the best way to do this with great quality. I tried my phone but I don't like the outcome. I have seen some videos people here have published and they look awesome. The ones that stand out are by Rob Allen and Pro steam.

Any help appreciated!

2. Jose Holguin

Premium VIP

Oct 20, 2012
    Male
    Vail, CO
    Ratings:
    +9,826 / 45 / -0
    Smartphone is fine, just get a gimbal stabilizer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. justlife

justlife Active Member

Mar 1, 2014
    Male
    Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    Hire a professional to do it!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Mrs.SpeedySteamer Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Apr 26, 2012
    Female
    Business Branding
    Somewhere over the Rainbow
    Ratings:
    +4,042 / 4 / -0
    I agree with Jose, get yourself a good smartphone and start taking good videos. Get those videos branded and posted....

~Tiffany

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...