Peter Breen
Has any one used the carpet brush any feed back good or bad thanks Pete Breen
on the vibe

kevinj6121

Jun 29, 2014
North carolina
Real Name
Kevin
I'd like to know that as well, i was unaware that they even made one, went to their website, not a very good picture of it and no price on it either

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
Kevin, i called them and ordered just arrived $100.00 i am waiting to try it out i will take off my red malish driver head. Their brush is valcro it attaches to the vibe plastic drive head looks and feels light for scubbing but will give it a spin

Reactions: Rick J

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I was going to buy that brush. It's only $100. Let us know if it works Peter.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Peter....Have you tried the brush on your Vibe?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Following lol

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
OK, yesterday had an apartment to clean, out door temps in the low teens so low moisture was the ticket. Pre scrubbed with the new vibe carpet brush and it did a great job i was not sure, it being a flimsey velcro brush. I normally pre scrub with a fiber plus and then extract using. i hope i can install pics later they are on my phone or send your cell number i will text them to you.For a $100.00 i feel the brush is a good tool.Takes away buying fiber plus pads.

Reactions: george8585

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
yes Rick, i dont like 100% encap. I pad cap all jobs i use glad pads and ironman pads for extraction and have used grey micro fiber with blue stripes

Reactions: Rick J

kevinj6121

Jun 29, 2014
North carolina
Real Name
Kevin
here are the pictures I promised
So whats the other side of that brush look like, how does it attach to the vibe, is it just velcro and just sticks on.

Looks like they just epoxyed some brush strips to the bottom of a disc. Also looks like it may not last that long for someone who does a lot of vlm with the vibe on a daily basis, however if it lasts more then $100 worth of pads i guess it would be worth it

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
Kevin the back side is all solid velcro. And agree with how long it will last when used as the primary tool. I have holiday partys large conference rooms to clean after the holidays 2 different hotels so the brush is in for a workout

kevinj6121

Jun 29, 2014
North carolina
Real Name
Kevin
Kevin the back side is all solid velcro. And agree with how long it will last when used as the primary tool. I have holiday partys large conference rooms to clean after the holidays 2 different hotels so the brush is in for a workout
Thanks for the info Peter, yeah give that brush a good workout and let us know how it holds up.
Maybe orbot intentionally designed it to be a throw away to some extent and priced it accordingly so that people wouldn't mind buying it again and again, but it has to be able to hold up for a fair amount of time

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Do you think it works better than fiber pads in commercial and have you tried it in residential carpet?

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
I have used in both residential and commercial and it is doing a great job aggitating . I like the way after ea. job you can wash off the brush. As far as fiber plus pads i feel the brush is digging in deeper in the carpet pile.

Reactions: george8585