Vent: A little common sense..please. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Vent: A little common sense..please.

vader

Jan 26, 2014
Real Name
Stewie, Griffin
Not sure if its the right place to post, my apologizes.

This past Sunday I went to do carpet spotting at 2 places. Both are the same Dr's office just two different locations.

Besides cutting corners, not vacuuming under desks or along the edges and just moping making it worse is one thing. But to throw away used gloves or drinking cups in a garbage bin that you changed/emptied and is supposed to be empty the next day is bad. BUT to put a small bag over a big bin is beyond just shaking your head.

Oh and if you think "maybe they are out of big bags ?" Well they could just go in the coffee area, and take out one of the 50 large bags they leave inside the bin :mad: Great idea so when a bag rips the rest of the bags can be ruined by trash and coffee that was just thrown in. Gotta love the weekly "we need more bags". Use the others first.

I know, I know. Its basic janitorial and you don't need a degree let alone be able to speak the countries language. It just boggles my mind.

Thanks.
Vent over.

Catyyy

Jul 22, 2019
Real Name
Katrin Wasson
Oh, God! I fully understand you, some people are so careless about cleaning

Reactions: vader

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
Before she moved to a new location my friend would always complain to me that the janitorial staff at her office were terrible and would hardly do anything. They would do things like that but also steal off people's desks if you left out anything good.

Reactions: vader

vader

Jan 26, 2014
Real Name
Stewie, Griffin
Before she moved to a new location my friend would always complain to me that the janitorial staff at her office were terrible and would hardly do anything. They would do things like that but also steal off people's desks if you left out anything good.

The theft always crosses my mind. We had one guy steal $50, he need it for whatever reason. We fired him, and thankfully we have a good relationship with the client and they understood it wasn't our fault and let us keep the contract.