Velocity Technologies carpet cleaning machines - Legit or Scam | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Velocity Technologies carpet cleaning machines - Legit or Scam

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
I am pretty sure they actually have one... I wonder how the after sale warranty service would be..

I could buy it and then there would be two velocities in Missoula....

You and Will could race down the mountain on them in the winter

Reactions: Rick Imby

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
www.missoulagreencarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
But my six two stage vac motors will outsuck your #4 Blower or Hyperhippo and I can run them off two 12 volt 2000 amp circuits. I can power it with the motor from my lawn mower, nothing runs like you deere.

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Yes...the logic of an ETM operator.

Build a 1.21 gigawatt electric machine which requires a gas generator to power it....
Now, wait a minute. The most famous ETM user in the world, does not use a generator at all. Furthermore, he has been proven to be the most stunning alpha male that females could ever dream of. Being so god damn attractive, he needs a lethal form of self defense when working in women's homes and what better than a spider nest of electric cords to trip up an onrushing, ovulating female in high heels?

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Now, wait a minute. The most famous ETM user in the world, does not use a generator at all. Furthermore, he has been proven to be the most stunning alpha male that females could ever dream of. Being so god damn attractive, he needs a lethal form of self defense when working in women's homes and what better than a spider nest of electric cords to trip up an onrushing, ovulating female in high heels?
Thanks Alex