Velocity Technologies carpet cleaning machines - Legit or Scam | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Velocity Technologies carpet cleaning machines - Legit or Scam

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
170k views. On this thread. That's gonna be hard to top. Must have been a good read for some non carpet cleaners as well . No way that was all carpet cleaners. You think? Inconceivable

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
www.missoulagreencarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
@bob_rugratz Every time you come back to look at it, it counts you again. It might even count you every time you change pages...

Great Job on your ETM @Jeff Maietta

Great backup and Shop machine. Pretty powerful mods to out Velocity this thread....

@Deron06
I think you just got Blown by a Backup ETM--- That he spent 25% of what you spent on your ETM....
Time to go back to your Hyper Hippo---was that your porty or your girlfriend?

Reactions: Qwikdry

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
@bob_rugratz Every time you come back to look at it, it counts you again. It might even count you every time you change pages...

Great Job on your ETM @Jeff Maietta

Great backup and Shop machine. Pretty powerful mods to out Velocity this thread....

@Deron06
I think you just got Blown by a Backup ETM--- That he spent 25% of what you spent on your ETM....
Time to go back to your Hyper Hippo---was that your porty or your girlfriend?
Yea like this time. LOL But really compared to other threads its a lot. Especially for a carpet cleaning forum.

Reactions: Rick Imby

vnmineo

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
vin mineo
Business Location
United States
I'm on my phone on the app it says 196 lol I still haven't read through this whole thing 46 pages in

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
I can't believe Steambrite is still tying to sell that. How long has it been sitting on the floor?

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
I can't believe Steambrite is still tying to sell that. How long has it been sitting on the floor?
Oh they don't even have one....if you order one they'll have it dropped shipped from Albert!

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Oh they don't even have one....if you order one they'll have it dropped shipped from Albert!
Oh. So that is just a stock photo. Are they even still able to make those? If i was rich i would order it online just to watch them squirm trying to fill my order. Haha

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Oh. So that is just a stock photo. Are they even still able to make those? If i was rich i would order it online just to watch them squirm trying to fill my order. Haha
Sure, you have to allow 5-7 years for delivery though...

Reactions: Nomad74