Velocity Technologies carpet cleaning machines - Legit or Scam | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Velocity Technologies carpet cleaning machines - Legit or Scam

Will Reed

Jun 3, 2010
Missoula, Montana, United States
Real Name
Will Reed
Business Location
United States
What a waste ! 6 motors , 1000 psi pump , 2HT propane heater and all the hardware.
See this all the time especially with Vintage motorcycles . Throw it in a tin box . Let it sweat in the warm months then rust away in the cold months.
Poor prep and Laziness not "I don't have the time". Winter months ..last year very was slow.
One more bad decision.
No, its called having more important things to do. The VT thing is in my rear view mirror and I am moving forward. 2015 Will be my best year by far in the business as I expand my services. Spending more time and energy on the VT machine is no different to me then spending time and money on a woman you broke up with 1.5 years ago. Sure if I spend some more time and money she might get me some more suction but is it worth the hassle when I have a new one that is hotter and sucks harder? :p No pun intended.

Reactions: Jimmy Hitt

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
No, its called having more important things to do. The VT thing is in my rear view mirror and I am moving forward. 2015 Will be my best year by far in the business as I expand my services. Spending more time and energy on the VT machine is no different to me then spending time and money on a woman you broke up with 1.5 years ago. Sure if I spend some more time and money she might get me some more suction but is it worth the hassle when I have a new one that is hotter and sucks harder? :p No pun intended.
Couldnt agree more, move on.

I could retire right now with all the money back from the mistakes i have made.

Reactions: tom patnode

tom patnode

Premium VIP
Jun 8, 2008
San Diego
renaissance-carpet.com
Real Name
Tom Patnode
New one is not high maintenance either.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Its funny how this thread has made me so curious what it would be like to own a vt.
its become a legend of a machine
Legend, Nightmare, what's the difference?

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
We must somehow get the remaining VT machine in Johnny Lightning's hands. Don't ask me why but we have to do this.

Reactions: shane deubell

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
The VT made quick work of Will but Johnny might be able to handle its quirks. Then again, Johnny Lightning has been known to have a short tolerance fuse and yet we cannot ignore his ability and desire to modify equipment with admirable success.

I'm still not sure why Johnny is the chosen one but this is what nature has intended all along. All of this unsettled chaos will never come to an end until the VT is in Johnny's van. Thank God, I figured it out. Now, we just have to make it happen. Usually, I would simply stage an auction and of course, Johnny would flex his auction muscle and bully everybody else out of the running. However, he has a bitterness toward this love of his and this might possibly be an auction that he would not participate in.

We must dream and scheme........and finally bring these two love birds (Johnny Lightning and VT Hurricane) together, come hell or high water.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States

Still available, brand new ob thw showroom floor.
I think there are some people who paid for a machine that never got it, shouldn't that machine go to one of them?

c02dave

Feb 6, 2014
I think there are some people who paid for a machine that never got it, shouldn't that machine go to one of them?
I think they paid for theirs also. Not sure whats fair for the whole deal.

I think this was 7k or so when it first got there, its covered up in a back corner now. Not sure of its even for sale anymore.

Id like to have it.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
I agree to forget our mistakes and move on. My pocketbook knows I have made a few myself in my 62 years . Improper winterization or laziness on MY part cost me dearly on many pieces of equipment.
You, myself and a few others using a ETM seen potential in the machine but AC ended up being a complete failure IMO.
2014 has been my best year and I also look forward to 2015 besting 2014.

Reactions: aloha one

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
They were already compensated with two dry humping midgets; real money makers.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Don't hold your breath.

I wont, but Deron really did derail this thread for the first time.

I skimmed over this thread the other night for 3.5 hours.

Lotsa of drama for both Will and Albert, so much, it is really hard to believe all that happed on this strange transaction.